Donate To Keep The Site Vibrant Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128
Results 3,176 to 3,190 of 3190

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Jon.

Bookcase Number Three, before and after:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope you're cataloging all this
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan has a reputation beyond repute ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Not yet!

Bookcase Number Four, before and after. Four down, seven to go.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing stuff
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Cujo, Misery, Shining, Salemís Lot, On Writing, Mr. Mercedes
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

Can Toi MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future MikeDuke has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Sad

I think at this point, WOW, just about sums it up.

Many Sherman Tanks guys (unless that term has been removed from the history books)

Bookcase Number 5

Before:

After:

Full shot with doo-dads (one bought from Shannon) back in place:

Five down, six to go!

A few new arrivals:

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Love The Seed, huge Ahlborn fan.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Cujo, Misery, Shining, Salemís Lot, On Writing, Mr. Mercedes
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing stuff !!!
    Your ES EP is Nr.110 ??

Thanks guys,
    and yes, Frank, number 110.

I would not have many of the items below were it not for the generosity of the people I've met on this site, and I'd like to thank them for it now. Many of them were sent to me free (including the partial BLACK HOUSE proof), and I'm still getting over the shock of those! All were packaged with the utmost care and priced exceedingly reasonable.
    Again, a deep heartfelt thank you!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is a jewel in the rough jon10g is a jewel in the rough jon10g is a jewel in the rough jon10g is a jewel in the rough jon10g's Avatar

Nice Andy Weir proof. Have you heard any reviews of it yet?

No, but I avoid reviews until I've read the book or seen the movie since I HATE spoilers.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What state is your Plume DT 2 (orange cover) proof?
    Books Wanted:

Drawing of the Three Plume (Orange) Proof, 1st State (No sticker to front cover)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128