Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 165 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4116

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

2 copies of the new paperback (US) edition of THE OUTSIDER
    A new UK paperback edition of THE INSTITUTE
    A THINNER promo item
    And you can see the FAHRENHEIT 451 stuck in there somewhere.

A LITTLE MAGENTA BOOK OF MALEVOLENCE by Darah Pinborough, and a rather interesting hardcover Large Print edition of IF IT BLEEDS, which was printed in Mexico. The copyright page states:
    Printed in Mexico
    Print Number: 01 Print Year: 2020

The ‘B’ UK format of THE INSTITUTE from The Book Depository:

A CRADLE proof, and CDs by Fleetwood Mac and Traffic:

A very pretty Suntup shelf with some neat items at the edges:

RED DRAGON and the Centipede Press Hjortsberg set:

A package from France - a copy of a normal sized paperback of THE INSTITUTE, July 2020 edition, with the words FOR INTERNATIONAL SALE ONLY above the copyright block on the back cover. A truly neat item!

Lettered REVIVAL portfolio:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quite nice. You sort of buried the lead with the F451.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

An impressive haul!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

25x BIG BIG Congrats for the amazing new stuff !!!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    2 copies of the new paperback (US) edition of THE OUTSIDER
    A new UK paperback edition of THE INSTITUTE
    A THINNER promo item
    And you can see the FAHRENHEIT 451 stuck in there somewhere.

A LITTLE MAGENTA BOOK OF MALEVOLENCE by Darah Pinborough, and a rather interesting hardcover Large Print edition of IF IT BLEEDS, which was printed in Mexico. The copyright page states:
    Printed in Mexico
    Print Number: 01 Print Year: 2020

The ‘B’ UK format of THE INSTITUTE from The Book Depository:

A CRADLE proof, and CDs by Fleetwood Mac and Traffic:

A very pretty Suntup shelf with some neat items at the edges:

RED DRAGON and the Centipede Press Hjortsberg set:

A package from France - a copy of a normal sized paperback of THE INSTITUTE, July 2020 edition, with the words FOR INTERNATIONAL SALE ONLY above the copyright block on the back cover. A truly neat item!

Lettered REVIVAL portfolio:

Very, very cool!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That lettered portfolio is pretty sweet isn't it!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice to see a post from you, even if it is a sad occasion.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

WUNDERBAR!!!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A gorgeous production indeed!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lividian is the greatest!!! Congrats!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    WUNDERBAR!!!

GLÜCKWUNSCH !!!

SUNTUPALOOZA!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh, I cry with jealousy when I visit your collection. Congrats! Nice proofs!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks Jerome, Jon, Frank, Brian, Garrell, & Bryan.
    Got this strange proof for THE BEST OF ROBERT BLOCH today:

IN THE BEGINNING, THERE WAS A VOID:

AND THE VOICE PROCLAIMED, "LET THERE BE SAUDER MODEL NUMBER 414235!" AND IT CAME TO PASS

AND IT WAS DECREED, "LET YOUR PARTS MULTIPLY AND BE FRUITFUL AND FILL THE ROOM!"

AND THE HEAVENS SPOKE, "LET NOT YOUR HANDS BE IDLE, LEST THEY DO THE EVIL ONE'S WORK!"

BE NOT AFRAID OF ASKING ADVICE OF THOSE WISER THAN YOU

"YES! A 'PHILIPS HEAD' SCREWDRIVER, DUMMY!"

AND BEHOLD! THE VOID IS FILLED MOST ADEQUATELY AND PLEASURABLY!

TH-TH-TH-TH THAT'S ALL, FOLKS!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And the giant collection continues....
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

And time to fill the void filler.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a book written inside and on the back, sealed up with seven seals."

I now begin (since I have cleared five shelves of books) re-arranging Stephen King from start to finish, inserting books where they belong, trying to leave appropriate gaps for speculative future purchases and also dusting the shelves after removing a few thousand knick-knacks.
    First gap on first shelf is for the CD CARRIE 'trade cover' and 'variant cover' proofs. I am realistically assuming I will never have the rarer proofs, so will leave no spaces for them.

Bookshelf 1, Shelf 1, crowded

Bookshelf 1, Shelf 1, spare, with nice gap for CARRIE proofs

I barely started doing this, and already I'm screwing it up!
    Forgot one proof. Good thing I didn't start putting all that junk back on the shelf yet!

One bookcase done, nine to go, my back is killing me.
    A series of shots showing my so-called progress. The CD NIGHT SHIFT is too tall for the shelves, so no space is reserved for that or THE STAND, which I assume will also not fit, damn it.
    The two Mysterious Press books and one of the Easton Press DEAD ZONES also hit the back ledge, so they are protruding a bit to the front.
    I'll probably never do this again, I'm getting too old for this.
    Also left room for the signed Folio edition of THE SHINING, in case I ever get one.

DONE!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking sharp, my friend!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Thanks Bill.
    Jerome, seals are nice but I don't have a swimming pool.

Bookcase Number Two only has two shelves, thank God; before and after:

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

You have an amazing collection in great condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 165 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast