Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 166 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 4141

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the lettered Ellison in jail.
    Long have I looked for one.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Love that Talisman bookmark! I have a few extra bookmark sleeves if you want one

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I was thinking of keeping that TALISMAN bookmark and throwing the rest of that junk out.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Junk collector here!
    Love the Miller artwork. He is one of the best ever!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

IF IT BLEEDS UK paperback, NOT the Australian edition!
    With yet another collectible bookmark from The Book Depository.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

!!!DOG IN THE LIBRARY ALERT!!!
    !!!DOG IN THE LIBRARY ALERT!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is he S/L and if so, what #?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Limited edition #K9

'He' is a 'she', and she is number 1 in my heart.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous pup!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

She looks annoyed, Steve. Humans
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

She is definitely camera shy. I was lucky to get that shot.

And now, how to build a bookshelf when you are out of room (or so you thought!)

1. Find a space!

2. Buy lumber at Home Depot and have them cut it for you.

3. Then realize you made all the shelves twice as wide as they should be (dummy!)

4. After using a jigsaw to cut one of the shelves in half, nail together and see if it fits after refreshing yourself. And removing all books from existing shelf so you can jimmy it back and forth, whew!

How to build a bookshelf, continued.

5. Crack open another Red Bull (my doctor is going to kill me) and nail another cut shelf on, make sure the dang thing still fits)

6. Return to your well organized work space for further sawing and minimum swearing.

7. Breathe a sigh of relief when both completed shelves actually fit! Stop drinking Red Bull!

8. Begin staining in well-ventilated area.

Boring tutorial on building bookshelves continued (yawn!)

9. Stop taking pictures and get back to staining while listening to Rush Limbaugh program (there, I said it!).

10.Occasionally take a break to gaze at walls and remember when going to movies was a lot easier.

11. A masterpiece (only slightly warped) in the making!

12. Oh heck, take another picture of the posters, what the hell.

13. Finish staining, varnish with clear satin, shove bookshelves into place, and you are done (except for the books).

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant! Love it Steve.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice job. Great narrative also.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking good! And probably the first time you've had empty shelves in awhile, huh?

Thanks guys, it was actually fun making them.
    They won't be empty long, I'm giving them a few days to dry completely.
    I need to empty some upstairs shelves to make room for:

1. King
    2. Bova
    3. Weir
    4. Suntup
    5. Cronin
    6. Ellison
    7. Farmer related books
    8. Vance

And then I'm out of room again.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks, Steve, that was a fun read!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really neat play by play. I need an energy drink after that.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Brilliant stuff. Like the movie posters too.

Thanks.
    I only nailed up posters I have at least 3 or more of. For some reason every time I picked some up at the theater 5 or 6 or 7 posters always stuck to my fingers! I can't explain it! Oh wait, sticky fingers? Nah!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quite crafty there.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Thanks Brian.
    Got my GWENDY'S MAGIC FEATHER from SST today, a really fine production:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Good looking book, bad story.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 166 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast