Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 166 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 4137

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Here is my STALKING THE NIGHTMARE. I tried like hell to get a shot of the plate, but the darn camera just wouldn't focus. Anyway, it's copy 'B', held back by the publisher and offered to me along with 'A' a number of years ago. Neither was in perfect shape, but 'B' was a little better, so I took it.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

holy shit

That is also 100% the best limitation page I've ever seen. Yes, yes, people like artwork and stuff, but there are lots of other pages in the book you could do that with! I appreciate a limitation page that tells me as much about the book as possible. Or if you don't do it on the limitation page, put a front or back colophon that lays it out.

But that page. Wow. The only limitation page I've ever seen in my life that not only includes a parenthetical aside, but one that says this: "(a fast catalysing liquid casting solution)". That's an absolute Hall of Famer. I love it and I will be looking for that book, likely vainly, from here on out.

Just a blast of a presentation and the Platonic ideal of a descriptive limitation page! Thank you, as always

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Got my Li'l Abner book of stories today.
    Ahm'a aink-shus ta' see whut all thuh fuss aboot this hyar McCammon feller is aboot,

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice little books, they got big brothers?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Just big sisters, but that would be telling.

Suntup's IAL AGE. I have no where else to put it. As soon as my fingernails are long enough I'll slit the shrinkwrap and remove it.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Steve, did you see that new paperbacks for On Writing are set to be released on June 2?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Thanks Frank.
    Yes Brian, I have them ordered, thanks.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Thanks Frank.
    Yes Brian, I have them ordered, thanks.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Matheson stuff
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks Garrell, he's only signing metaphysically now.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Steve, did you see that new paperbacks for On Writing are set to be released on June 2?
    Hey Brian. Have you seen it for sale anywhere?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

The Book Depository is your friend, has both the upcoming US and UK editions for sale with free postage.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Book Depository is your friend, has both the upcoming US and UK editions for sale with free postage.
    Thanks Steve. Any word on a hardcover like they did for the 10th anniversary?

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

The UK edition is a hardcover.

Country
    Country Flag

Probably can get it at all the usual suspects I'm sure as well.

The UK edition is a hardcover.
    BD is showing the UK as a PB.

Oops, my mistake! I was reading "also available as a hardcover" while I was ordering it! You are right! The hardcover is an earlier release.

Country
    Country Flag

Oops, my mistake! I was reading "also available as a hardcover" while I was ordering it! You are right! The hardcover is an earlier release.

Experimental image post from Imgur:

Another photo from Imgur. I think these are sharper than the way I usually post them!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look great, Steve.

Country
    Country Flag

Looks good.

Thanks, I think I'll experiment with Imgur for a while.

I found a place to display my lettered ELLISON UNDER GLASS. Now if I could just get rid of that pesky ENDER'S GAME I could put the numbered next to it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 166 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast