Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 166 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 4147

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Dogs are cool and fun. Love ours
    I'll love mine more once he matures a bit. I swear, it's like having a toddler in the house
    Mine was 2yrs 2 months old when I adopted her, so it was quite easy to housebreak her. She was a Nervous Nellie at first but has made a complete turnaround and become very affectionate. Her one fault, if you can call it that, is her tendency to stalk and kill small animals. She's already gotten a bird and a family of shrews and eaten a worm, that I know of. And this is all on a leash! She is half Rat Terrier.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'll love mine more once he matures a bit. I swear, it's like having a toddler in the house
    Mine was 2yrs 2 months old when I adopted her, so it was quite easy to housebreak her. She was a Nervous Nellie at first but has made a complete turnaround and become very affectionate. Her one fault, if you can call it that, is her tendency to stalk and kill small animals. She's already gotten a bird and a family of shrews and eaten a worm, that I know of. And this is all on a leash! She is half Rat Terrier.
    The Rat Terrier half would explain that. Mine was 8 months, he's a male which just like we human ones, takes longer to mature. He was already housebroken so that was a huge bonus. He's currently 13 months. My 13 year old Cocker mix that passed away in October, scored herself a few rabbits that mistakenly wondered into the yard. That I would find when I went out to mow.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The Rat Terrier half would explain that. Mine was 8 months, he's a male which just like we human ones, takes longer to mature. He was already housebroken so that was a huge bonus. He's currently 13 months. My 13 year old Cocker mix that passed away in October, scored herself a few rabbits that mistakenly wondered into the yard. That I would find when I went out to mow.
    Nothing to do with books, but I'm always sad when I think of all the poor animals I've killed with my lawn mowers and weed whackers over the years; snakes, rabbits, moles, frogs, toads and birds. Even though I don't believe it, I hope they all went to Heaven.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing to do with books, but I'm always sad when I think of all the poor animals I've killed with my lawn mowers and weed whackers over the years; snakes, rabbits, moles, frogs, toads and birds. Even though I don't believe it, I hope they all went to Heaven.

They did, but you are going to hell.

That certainly makes me feel better.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry all the coolest people are there

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Or at least the really hot ones.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Again - why is there no rim shot emoji?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    My daughter informs me those are "Dad Jokes"

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...which perfectly suit the rim shot!
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Too many double meanings to rim shot....

Or at least that's what somebody told me, I have NO IDEA what they were talking about, honest!

Country
    Country Flag

...which perfectly suit the rim shot!
    Agreed.

Country
    Country Flag

Too many double meanings to rim shot....

Or at least that's what somebody told me, I have NO IDEA what they were talking about, honest!
    You're probably thinking of rim job, Steve. People do go to Hell for those.

Enough! Back to books! Which, by the way, I did not get any today. A VERY expensive book was sent to me on April 6, which should have gotten here April 11, but has still not arrived. According to USPS tracking it is still en route. I have a bad feeling about this.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Enough! Back to books! Which, by the way, I did not get any today. A VERY expensive book was sent to me on April 6, which should have gotten here April 11, but has still not arrived. According to USPS tracking it is still en route. I have a bad feeling about this.
    Hang in there, man!!!

I have never had a problem with USPS until this past month, when it looked like they lost my first package ever (which also had a pretty expensive book in it (>$500)). More than two weeks without info and I opened a claim and sent emails, and then they told me that they couldn't find the package, and then my local postmaster emailed me and told me that she emailed the last town that had it, and then they told me that they definitely did lose the package, and then it showed up!

It was quite the psychological journey and I hope yours resolves as well, and more quickly

Country
    Country Flag

Hang in there, man!!!

I have never had a problem with USPS until this past month, when it looked like they lost my first package ever (which also had a pretty expensive book in it (>$500)). More than two weeks without info and I opened a claim and sent emails, and then they told me that they couldn't find the package, and then my local postmaster emailed me and told me that she emailed the last town that had it, and then they told me that they definitely did lose the package, and then it showed up!

It was quite the psychological journey and I hope yours resolves as well, and more quickly
    Recently had to open a case myself for a missing package that I sent out.

Still in limbo, $750 book. Maybe I'll call the post office for help Monday, thanks for the advice guys!

I asked my brother, who is not a book collector at all, to pick this up for me at Wall-Mart, and he got me a pristine copy!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome cover. You can send that crappie UK Carrie behind it to me
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

You mean that practically mint UK CARRIE I paid about $35 for?
    I'll think about it.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this red hot poster in the mail today:

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got this red hot poster in the mail today:

Beautiful in person I assume?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Yup, it just needs a frame.

Will trade for asbestos FIRESTARTER

Spoiler:
    just kidding

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 166 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast