Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 165 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4117

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You devil you.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You got that right, Brian.

Just a few pictures to pass the time, with and without flash.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is that white mug?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What is that white mug?
    That is the Cemetery Dance mug they sent for belonging to one of their clubs or something. There were also other things in the box like a t-shirt and I forget what else, I have them around here somewhere.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What is that white mug?
    That is the Cemetery Dance mug they sent for belonging to one of their clubs or something. There were also other things in the box like a t-shirt and I forget what else, I have them around here somewhere.
    Thank you, Sir.

THE REGULATORS Ltd. without check:

Country
    Country Flag

Did you cash it, Steve?

Nah, it bounced a mile.

Country
    Country Flag

Nah, it bounced a mile.
    True that.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What edition are the two The Talisman books on the left? Your copy on the right is one of the best-colored jackets I've seen for a US first (it took me a while to hunt down a jacket without fading and mine looks exactly like yours) and I'm assuming that the coloring is pretty much original and that the US firsts did not have a more mustard color like the books on the left...

EDIT: The catalog confirms my suspicion that it is the UK version. Steve, can you (or others) confirm that the UK edition was printed in darker yellow ink than the US version, and that while most US versions suffer from fading, even the darkest most original coloring is not as dark as the US version?

The answer I believe, is yes. I bought them all new when released, and they've all been kept out of the sun. The only reason I can think of why I have two UK editions is that the one on the right has some minor defects so I probably bought a second copy.

First editions of interesting bio-graphys I have read.

Fun-facts I can recall:

1. The surgeons had trouble cutting through the muscle on Joanie's chest when she had her heart operation.

2. Mr. Ebert was a patron of many bars in his wild youth.

4. Burt had an interesting life.

5. Arnie learned how to drive tanks.

Country
    Country Flag

First editions of interesting bio-graphys I have read.

Fun-facts I can recall:

1. The surgeons had trouble cutting through the muscle on Joanie's chest when she had her heart operation.

2. Mr. Ebert was a patron of many bars in his wild youth.

4. Burt had an interesting life.

5. Arnie learned how to drive tanks.
    Where's fun-fact #3? And Arnie was a (in) Commando after all I wonder if he and Sly are still rescuing POW's on the weekends

Burt had a fun, very interesting life.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice bio’s. I am to lazy to read most biographies. I just watch the movies.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The answer I believe, is yes. I bought them all new when released, and they've all been kept out of the sun. The only reason I can think of why I have two UK editions is that the one on the right has some minor defects so I probably bought a second copy.
    Thank you

Here is my latest unboxing video of stuff I received today and a couple of days ago in the mail...
    Oops, I threw the boxes away!
    Oops, I forgot to take the video!
    Oh well, as Tony Curtis once said to Charles Bronson, "You can't win 'em all!"

Some of the 3D effects in these shorts made in the 1950s and 1960s pop out so far they have you ducking or reaching out to grab them, whereas the lame-ass 3D effects in today's so-called 3D movies I buy are barely discernible.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another nice stop by your collection

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Reminds me I got to get the Star Wars one. Nice.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks Garrell.
    Thanks Antoni; the highlight of the collection is that near-mint UK CUJO paperback, of course. My dog pawed through it, but she's not that smart, so it took her four days to read it.

Country
    Country Flag

She's a cute dog though And in Hollywood, that's all it takes.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad your new(-ish) canine companion has demonstrated her upstanding character as a Constant Reader

Give her some belly rubs for me and be a gentleman and let her browse more of your fine collection...

Will do! She's re-reading A TREE GROWS IN BROOKLYN now.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dogs are cool and fun. Love ours
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Dogs are cool and fun. Love ours
    I'll love mine more once he matures a bit. I swear, it's like having a toddler in the house

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 165 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast