Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 165 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4116

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

LISEY'S STORY UK paperback TV movie tie-in, 1st thus:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The highly sought after, very rare, extremely collectible, almost one of a kind, international paperback edition of IF IT BLEEDS by what was that guy's name again...Stevie Prince...er...something like that anyway...

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Won this off the CD auction, a nice addition to my Matheson collection:

Got these four Harlan Ellison Booksmith trading cards today, one of them signed:

Despite the dire warning, both books are in acceptable shape.
    The A and B UK paperback editions of IF IT BLEEDS, both 1sts thus:

New Philip K. Dick set from Centipede Press:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Translation: We damaged it but gonna blame it on some other entity. But hey, at least you have that extremely rare and cool P.O. sig. Glad they arrived relatively undamaged.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Yup, me too!

A small gold book:

THE NIGHT ETERNAL lettered, guarded by my late, great dog, Sport:

Starts with G:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the G's!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks, G-G-G-Garrell!

My latest Suntup ARC.
    I now own, not counting bookmarks and spare dust jackets, 62 Suntup books and other items, with a few more on the way.

Over-run copy of LATER:

Darn, I just noticed my BLOCKADE BILLY is upside down!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice, big congrats !!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Worth more upside down?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks Frank...

and, I flipped the book...

but I don't mean I sold it!

My internet was out the first half of the day, how awful!

THE UNQUIET DREAMER signed and numbered edition:

The Wolfen Art Portfolio:

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

GREAT stuff as always Steve, Congratulations!!!!

Thanks a lot, guy!

BTW, Borderlands Press is sending me a replacement copy for my A LITTLE GOLD BOOK OF UNCONSIDERED TRIFLES, so I'll have the very rare copy missing the first 29 pages!
    I'll let it go for $1,000,000 US dollars, cash only please.

My entire Fritz Leiber collection, including the new one from Centipede Press, which was the only 1st edition hardcover I had from him, along with the 1st paperback:

EDIT - Correction, I have THE KNIGHT AND KNAVE OF SWORDS HC, not THE SWORDS OK LANKHMAR, my mistake!

My latest William Shatner proof! I estimate my Shatner proofs are now worth somewhere in the $1.98 to $36.98 range. Maybe I should have them insured or store them in a vault:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The captain seems to write a lot, or have a lot of ghost writers like James Patterson.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

I've read all of Shatner's books.
    I'm fairly certain Ron Goulart wrote all of the Tek books.
    The rest, due to varying styles, seem to be written by the co-authors, probably from ideas they and Shatner cooked up.
    Of course, this is all speculation.
    I found them all entertaining except the last two, the ZERO G duo, which I found dull and tedious.
    As far as the non-fiction, I assume he dictated them to his co-authors, who transcribed them to book format.
    Again, of course, this is all speculation. Next time he comes over for tea and crumpets I'll ask him about it.

Cemetery Dance NIGHT SHIFT Art Portfolio.
    "I love it!"*

*Wonder Woman's art & book review column, 5 star review, Themyscira Weekly, 7-1-21

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 165 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 ... LastLast