Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 166 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 4137

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Today's new stuff.
    Since everyone's showing the fronts, I took a picture of the sexy backsides of everything:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love them. Nice backsides.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Tim is the man!
    "Arf!"

I finally found a copy of THE MARTIAN US proof for a reasonable price.

All I need now is the signed UK edition, the lettered Sub Press and a 1st edition small size US paperback.

Oh darn, I also need a 1st UK trade hardcover.
    Still trying to get a clean US 1st/1st, maybe even signed. Evilbay is crazy on the prices for this one though.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah, I was lucky with a 1st/1st MARTIAN too.
    EvilBay is right! They just 'improved' their listing format, and I hate it, hate it, hate it!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today's new stuff.
    Since everyone's showing the fronts, I took a picture of the sexy backsides of everything:
    You naughty, naughty man!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

You bet!

I guess the only way to really know if it's the limited is to take the shrinkwrap off!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Is that two signed editions?

No, one signed and one trade.
    The signed one is on the right.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Very nice!

Thanks Jon!

I finally have the matching bookend!

Man, you get great books!

I send my indestructible robots out to get them for me.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice as usual. You should open to the public and charge admission.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Bad idea!

Now available in Hodder paperback!
    GWENDY'S MAGIC FEATHER!

My entire Hard Case Crime ARC collection.
    All I need now is a JOYLAND lettered, a LATER lettered and a JOYLAND ARC.
    Should be no problem.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is the smaller font Later the UK edition?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    No, it's the ARC.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    No, it's the ARC.
    Ah.

It's been a long time since I bought a statue, but I just could not resist this one.
    One of 225.
    There is a version with two heads, one with hair and one without, but I was too late for it.

Country
    Country Flag

Cool. I have my first coming this Thursday. Star Wars related . Looking to add a lot more. Puppies aren't cheap.

But puppies are full of love!

IN THE TALL GRASS...
    ...both signed with my first name, and since I'm the King of my home, I used that for the last part.
    $10,000 each, first come, first served!

Got a couple mediocre things from (yawn), Suntup today...
    ...and this SUPER-FANTASTIC pamphlet by Richard Matheson, nice and bent from Amazon, boy are they GREAT!!!.

Country
    Country Flag

Steve, did you see that B&N is releasing a box set of 4 PB King titles in October?

No, but I'll check it out now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 166 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast