Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 165 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 4116

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    25!
    You can try to complain, but if you do I hope you have better results than I did.
    I haven't even looked where to start that process. It's bs considering it states right on the site that the UK edition's release date is September and even says so in the order info.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's right, and that's what I told them, for all the good it didn't do. They even sent me a follow-up e-mail to ask if I was satisfied with their customer service. Sadly, this was the first time I had to tell them I wasn't, which I did politely, blaming the mistake on the identical ISBN number, but pointing out the release date and the price charged constituted a case of false advertising.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's right, and that's what I told them, for all the good it didn't do. They even sent me a follow-up e-mail to ask if I was satisfied with their customer service. Sadly, this was the first time I had to tell them I wasn't, which I did politely, blaming the mistake on the identical ISBN number, but pointing out the release date and the price charged constituted a case of false advertising.
    Probably a waste of my time then. Especially if I have to pay return shipping. It'll be more than the book cost.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Give it to a deserving Las Vegas showgirl is what I would do if I was in Las Vegas and knew a deserving showgirl.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Give it to a deserving Las Vegas showgirl is what I would do if I was in Las Vegas and knew a deserving showgirl.
    One look at the CP and she'd laugh in my face.

But it would still be worth it!

Here's the book Barry Hoffman is talking about in his newsletter today, of which I've read both the cut and unexpurgated versions, and, in my not so humble opinion, is the worst novel Richard Matheson ever wrote:

Country
    Country Flag

Probably why it was stashed away for 50 years.

I don't think OTHER KINGDOMS was stashed away. HUNGER & THIRST and the other novel he mentioned were stashed away. They were much better.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think OTHER KINGDOMS was stashed away. HUNGER & THIRST and the other novel he mentioned were stashed away. They were much better.
    Gotcha. I just skimmed it quickly as Barry gets preachy.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Frank and Peter and Brian!
    And thank you Antoni for the Australian edition of IF IT BLEEDS, which finally got here today after being stuck in the Chicago post office for a LONG time!
    HOLLOW HEART also arrived today.

I sincerely hope you enjoy reading it! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Love the cover on Ben’s book. I still gotta fit it into my feed schedule.
    I hope you enjoy reading it. =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

I will let you know, it's a few books down the line.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I will let you know, it's a few books down the line.
    That's very kind of you. =)
    WANTED:

Oh, gimme money,
    That's all I want!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw the plant on your shelf, make sure you water it.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Never got part 3, never finished reading it. I downloaded the link a long time ago but I think the file was corrupted. I wish I'd printed it out and made my own copy like others did at the time, because I liked the first 2 parts.
    Unless my faulty memory has struck again and it was reprinted in one of King's books?
    If so, I stand corrected!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And thank you Antoni for the Australian edition of IF IT BLEEDS, which finally got here today after being stuck in the Chicago post office for a LONG time!
    HOLLOW HEART also arrived today.

I'm a bit late on the uptake here... (Been grappling with builders screwing up home renovations and Covid in Melbourne!) Glad it arrived safe and sound! It took its sweet bloody time...

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HOLLOW HEART also arrived today...
    I never knew there were Australian editions. I had presumed the only English editions were US and UK editions.

How many different country editions are out there?
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

More than I can keep track of.
    I only do English editions (mostly).

I was feeling kind of low, with bills piling up and other things, when I took my dog out for a walk in the heat, and saw a box on my porch.
    I immediately knew what it was, and my spirits lifted immeasurably!
    Thanks, Simon! I needed the boost!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Should be receiving those soon as well.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Everything OK Steve? You didn't pass out from the heat, did you?

A week without a post in this thread is an unusual week indeed!

Also, you should turn one of those copies of The Outsider backwards - I bought one just to show off the printed fore edge

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice additions!
    WANTED:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

C O N G R A T S !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I see Bloch's 'The Scarf of Passion' in your vast museum of oddities, Steve. Do you have any of Bloch's other paperback originals? I've started to veer my collecting down this road of Bloch 1sts...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 165 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast