Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4215

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Tired of the same old, same old Asimov? Then it's time to try --- THE ALTERNATE ASIMOVS! Fresh, sparkling new and guaranteed whiter teeth after reading the first story!

https://i.imgur.com/PLu70cs.jpeg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am once again rearranging my King shelves in order to put the books of the past 5 years or so in their 'Proper Places' according to my own set of rules.
    It takes a while, about a week!

First shelf AFTER rearranging picture, but BEFORE and AFTER paraphernalia replaced:

https://i.imgur.com/1usYigU.jpeg
    https://i.imgur.com/xHymV5d.jpeg

Luckily the Anniversary CARRIE edition fit without me having to re-do the first 2 shelves!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That jumped to my eyes : how many THE STAND CD proofs do you have ???

I would guess Ned Dameron / Francois Vaillancourt cover versions?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That jumped to my eyes : how many THE STAND CD proofs do you have ???

I would guess Ned Dameron / Francois Vaillancourt cover versions?
    As far as I know (not much!) there are three versions. I have three plus a duplicate set of one of them.

Sorry Tom & Emily, Isaac was there FIRST!

https://i.imgur.com/9Lh5Za4.jpeg

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Are those "IT is coming" and "IT is getting closer" buttons original (from the 1986 in-store promotion activity)? I remember seeing the posters and being absolutely jacked.
    You can't be aloof until you advertise.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I see Doc Hudson and Mac and Sally and the Chief...

As far as I know the IT buttons are 'original' or in other words, not fakes. Never did find an IT IS HERE button although I've heard they exist! I THINK John Hanic had one.

I just finished rearranging all 12 (11 and a half to be precise) of my Stephen King bookcases (no books placed horizontally on top wherever they would fit, all nice and neatly lined up vertically), and since my Stillsuit is at the cleaners, sweated about ten buckets of moisture into the atmosphere in the process.
    Even though I made more space by moving some big books around (see picture) I still ended up with two books extra, with no place to put them. Somehow or other I will make room somewhere!
    I obscured my dad's face on his portrait in his army uniform because, knowing him, I know he'd NEVER want his picture on the internet.

https://i.imgur.com/0UjNdXn.jpeg

My Mood
    Yeehaw

They make for excellent bookends.

That they do!

3 more added to the growing pile of unread books:

https://i.imgur.com/t7037rW.jpeg

Accidentally ordered two of the new edition of AGAIN DANGEROUS VISIONS, surrounding a WALKING WITH GHOSTS by Brian James Freeman proof:

https://i.imgur.com/xFsgmO5.jpeg

I ordered two of The Broken Binding's offerings, one from Canada and one direct from the publisher in the UK, and they BOTH arrived on the same day!
    They wrap them like THIS and they expect me to OPEN them???
    I am not even sure of the print run on THE MARTIAN or whether it's signed (although I assume it is) but HOW TO SELL A HAUNTED HOUSE is one of 1000 signed copies.

https://i.imgur.com/oPzgk3C.jpeg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered two of The Broken Binding's offerings, one from Canada and one direct from the publisher in the UK, and they BOTH arrived on the same day!
    They wrap them like THIS and they expect me to OPEN them???
    I am not even sure of the print run on THE MARTIAN or whether it's signed (although I assume it is) but HOW TO SELL A HAUNTED HOUSE is one of 1000 signed copies.

https://i.imgur.com/oPzgk3C.jpeg
    Simple solution, you have to buy another, already opened copy,

Frank - good idea!

I don't usually collect magazine appearances, but in this case I made (2) exceptions:

https://i.imgur.com/Zu9QKNr.jpeg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169