Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 165 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 4116

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Garrell.

And now, Boos and Ghouls, can it possibly be I've scored yet another Ben Bova proof?
    As hard as it is to comprehend, the answer is a resounding YES!!!

Anyway, here it is:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Either showing some of my Philip Jose Farmer books, or the Walmart exclusive DVD for NO TIME TO DIE!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

The NO TIME TO DIE "smoke" version of the 45RPM single, the 2022 STEPHEN KING CATALOG CALENDAR and the Target exclusive NO TIME TO DIE Blu-Ray release with a 52 page minibook:

I have decided (maybe) to start collecting Hard Case Crime ARCs.
    Here's what I have so far.
    The three I want the most are:
    1. SHOOTING STAR/SPIDERWEB, Robert Bloch
    2. THE DEAD MAN'S BROTHER, Roger Zelazny
    3. JOYLAND, You know who

Since the frame is off the wall, it weighs a ton (full of posters) and is a bi.., hard to hang back up, may as well take another picture of another poster I rarely look at:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Such a cool poster, thanks for posting that one.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks Garrell.

I now know why that frame is so heavy.
    There are 111 posters in it.
    I took a few pictures as I went through them, of posters I've collected through the decades from music stores, book stores, comic book stores, through the mail, trading card conventions, from work and who knows where else. Some are even autographed. I must assume a few are worth money.

Stephen King

Stephen King

Stephen King - I accidentally ripped this in half on coming home, forgetting it was in the bag, and then repaired it!

Personally autographed to me!

From Harmony House (for free!)

Boris!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The wily and elusive long hair Pat Benatar...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Go ahead, hit me with your best shot!

Got this cool as a cucumber Hard Case Crime 2011/2012 brochure thing:

I've picked up three more robots this week to add to my miniature industrial robot collection, two Cincinnati Milacrons and a KUKA. I now have 4 KUKAs, 2 Cincinnatis, 1 ABB and a Kawasaki. Still need a Fanuk or two but they are expensive. I bought the KUKAs right from the source when I worked there for almost 26 years before the basta--- er, the really nice people there canned me.

Another Hard Case Crime ARC.
    I ordered four of these from Abe Books recently and already received cancellations of two of them.
    Why list if they are not available??? Arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The name is Bond...James Bond, nyuck, nyuck!

The NO TIME TO DIE super-dooper Blu-Ray collector's set, in a big black box containing an Aston Martin and a bunch of other cool stuff.
    To open or not to open, aye, that's the rub!
    I thought there were 700 made worldwide, but the You Tube video shows 510 made for Canada, so now I have no idea unless I do open it.

Hard to take pictures of these all-black items, at least for me.

Hard Case Crime ARC strikes again!
    Described as "AS NEW" by the seller, but not in my not so humble opinion, but what do I know after having collected books for over 50 years?

Sorry, ran out of Hard Case Crime ARCs:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice ARCs. Hoping the Gwendy story is good, but not holding my final breath.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks Garrell.
    So far I've liked all the Gwendy's.
    Still need the CD proof for the 2nd one.

Coming soon to an arena near you! The King in Yellow vs. The Crimson King vs. King Crimson! Who will win this epic battle???

I don't think I even paid for this book, Borderlands Press's pay page is so screwed up, but it came in the mail today anyway. Maybe they'll send me a bill.

BTW, it's NOT "King Crimson ARE a rock group that..."
    It's "King Crimson IS a rock group that..."
    It's a SINGLE entity made up of multiple parts, therefore the SINGULAR is used!
    That always bugs me, even if I'm wrong.
    THIS is correct, "King Crimson's members ARE a rock group that..."
    Ah, so sue me...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new stuff, congrats Steve !!!

Thanks Frank!

Say hello to my leetle ARC!

Today I received a box of books from Meteor House filled with slam-bang, pulse-pounding works by and based on the works of Philip Jose Farmer, one of my two all time favorite authors.

My entire DUNE collection.
    I hope the new movie is good, I bought the 3D DVD on faith alone.
    I always thought my ACE paperback was a first, but now I see a 95 cent version selling on E-Bay (mine is priced at $1.25). They both go for over a hundred bucks, depending on condition. I got it as a birthday present a long time ago from my dearly departed aunt and uncle.

One big (happy?) family:

Peek-a-boo!

Neil Young Crazy Horse BARN in good company.
    Who the heck buys cassettes nowadays anyway!?
    Oh wait...I bought one.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Cassette? 8 track is the money
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Steve, I believe that there is a U.K. Carrie just showing above Wonder Woman.
    If the top inch is anything to go by it looks delightful.
    Why is it I always look at things that are not the centre attraction?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 165 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast