Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 166 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 4141

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Jon.

Bookcase Number Three, before and after:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope you're cataloging all this
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Not yet!

Bookcase Number Four, before and after. Four down, seven to go.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing stuff
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I think at this point, WOW, just about sums it up.

Many Sherman Tanks guys (unless that term has been removed from the history books)

Bookcase Number 5

Before:

After:

Full shot with doo-dads (one bought from Shannon) back in place:

Five down, six to go!

A few new arrivals:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Love The Seed, huge Ahlborn fan.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing stuff !!!
    Your ES EP is Nr.110 ??

Thanks guys,
    and yes, Frank, number 110.

I would not have many of the items below were it not for the generosity of the people I've met on this site, and I'd like to thank them for it now. Many of them were sent to me free (including the partial BLACK HOUSE proof), and I'm still getting over the shock of those! All were packaged with the utmost care and priced exceedingly reasonable.
    Again, a deep heartfelt thank you!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Nice Andy Weir proof. Have you heard any reviews of it yet?

No, but I avoid reviews until I've read the book or seen the movie since I HATE spoilers.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What state is your Plume DT 2 (orange cover) proof?

Not sure what you mean by state, but if you mean condition, here are some pictures. The front cover has some wrinkles, the back cover has a tiny tear, and the spine has small bumps on the top and bottom:

I went to B&N for the first time in over a year today, I guess. Bought all except the last book there.

I now see what you mean by state. Mine must be a 2nd.

The sheep look up

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the pics on your DTII proof! The reason for my inquiry was I was hoping you might have a copy of the 1st state (no publication sticker on the front cover) proof. The 2nd state proof—which you have—has the publication info sticker.

Thanks for the clarification!

Yes, I realized that after I'd taken the pictures.
    Good luck on your hunt.

Today's mail.
    I did my own remarque in NIGHT SHIFT with orange crayon, but it didn't come out like I expected.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks Garrell.
    I bought a frame to display some of my sleep masks.
    Time for a nap.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So your house is basically a book/collectible museum. Nice.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Yeah, I noticed on that picture there's a clear spot on the wall. I 'll have to do something about that.

Here's another wall I recently redid in what used to be a bathroom.
    My scratched THE PASSAGE print is in the center.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like that clock, my man!!!!

Your PM box is FULL!!! I have a proposition for you!! Clean it up, man!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 166 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast