Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166
Results 4,126 to 4,137 of 4137

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Isaac Asimov, FOUNDATION'S EDGE rare manuscript proof with error cover mock-up subsequently corrected and one of a very few cloth-bound copies of LITTLE BROTHERS:

https://i.imgur.com/2Udf4c5.jpeg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Easton Press's new release of KING KONG.
    One of the very few cloth-bound copies of LITTLE BROTHER by Issac Asimov:

https://i.imgur.com/ef1yfTE.jpeg
    https://i.imgur.com/P7KhMC1.jpeg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Just what I needed, another edition of 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY. Thank you Easton Press:

https://i.imgur.com/OuDJaOX.jpeg

THE DOG STARS lettered edition, a very good book!

https://i.imgur.com/rxIdKfg.jpeg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A M A Z I N G new stuff !!!

Thanks Frank!

Holey Moley! Deborah Harry writes a book, and then Chris Stein writes another book!
    What is the world coming to!

https://i.imgur.com/sQygvJ0.jpeg

A couple more Robert Bloch letters, one to Kirby McCauley, typewritten, discussing his LEFTY FEEP book(s) and one handwritten to Gahan Wilson because "My typewriter was sick...I know its platen was removed and I'm afraid it also had a mis-carriage."

https://i.imgur.com/Ln1jNmA.jpeg

Harlan Ellison GREATEST HITS, with the Barnes & Noble exclusive edition (it's green).
    He did do recordings, but these are all stories I've read numerous times, with new introductions, one from Neil Gaiman, who I guess was a good friend of Ellison's.

https://i.imgur.com/Rc3LCAp.jpeg

BORN OF MAN AND WOMAN Suntup Linocut:

https://i.imgur.com/6Vb1jEm.jpeg

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So much great stuff!

Thanks, Elliot!

THREE more HCC ARCs!
    From The Man himself!

https://i.imgur.com/pWeOMVx.jpeg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166