Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 165 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 4115

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here ya go:

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You could open a specialty Sleeping Beauties pop up shop there, Steve.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. That is a crazy amount of sleepys.
    Is that 6 UK S/L’s?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Is that 6 UK S/L’s?
    No, I only have the one UK S/L, still in shrinkwrap. The rest are the various animal versions. I can't pull the shrinkwrap off of anything! Even the vinyl records I still buy. "HELP"
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Is that 6 UK S/L’s?
    No, I only have the one UK S/L, still in shrinkwrap. The rest are the various animal versions. I can't pull the shrinkwrap off of anything! Even the vinyl records I still buy. "HELP"
    Shrinkwrap! What to do! I have been slowly opening them one at a time, like every couple months. A present to myself. It has been fun. I understand the fight though. But Well worth it.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Those Lonely Roads are looking pretty good:

It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Got my Tesco SLEEPING BEAUTIES today all the way from Merry Old England, sent, literally, in a shoe-box with fast delivery and all wrapped in bubblwrap.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

William Shatner will be tek jealous
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

William who?

2 daze perch-asses/male D-live-ury:

BEST BUY CONFIDENTIAL REPORT:
    Arrived 9:55AM
    Doors unlocked 10:00AM
    Headed to new DVD release section
    Talked to guy about new releases
    He says the kid pictured on the back of the SHAZAM DVD is his friend's son
    Says he knows people in movie biz
    Possible famous person did not ask name
    5 copies of steelbook ALITA BATTLE ANGEL with 3D DVD available, sold out in less than 5 minutes
    END OF REPORT

Country
    Country Flag

William who?

2 daze perch-asses/male D-live-ury:

BEST BUY CONFIDENTIAL REPORT:
    Arrived 9:55AM
    Doors unlocked 10:00AM
    Headed to new DVD release section
    Talked to guy about new releases
    He says the kid pictured on the back of the SHAZAM DVD is his friend's son
    Says he knows people in movie biz
    Possible famous person did not ask name
    5 copies of steelbook ALITA BATTLE ANGEL with 3D DVD available, sold out in less than 5 minutes
    END OF REPORT
    That's pretty quick. Really enjoyed that movie.

Yet another edition of IT has been released, which I need like another hole in my head, so I bought two of them:

Country
    Country Flag

Figured you'd end up with that.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're not alone in your sickness...

Spinoff from the Sub Press thread.
    DANGEROUS WAYS lettered edition from Sub Press. What I like is the case, which reminds me of an old sea chest. The trade edition has blue boards and white end papers and the lettered has (textured?) brown boards and blue end papers.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the pics!

I agree - very cool traycase. I don't think I've seen a rounded spine from Sub Press before...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice! I didn't realize that book was such a monster! Congratulations!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

And it came with a ball

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    And it came with a ball
    Haha 😂

Great book, Steve.

One ball's better than none at all.

I decided to take a picture of my ENTIRE Centipede Press collection. I could barely fit them all in one picture, but somehow I managed. And I have one more on the way!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice green bikini. Cool books too.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Nice green bikini. Cool books too.
    First thing that caught my eye as well. Not sure what that says about us.

I was going to say that book's got ball. Just didn't have the same ring to it.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One ball's better than none at all.

I decided to take a picture of my ENTIRE Centipede Press collection. I could barely fit them all in one picture, but somehow I managed. And I have one more on the way!

Look nice! Recognize the Salem's but can you walk me through the other titles? Thx

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

ENDER'S GAME by Robert Silverberg
    HELL HOUSE by Orson Scott Card
    THE BOOK OF SKULLS by Richard Matheson

...and...huh?...what green bikini?

Country
    Country Flag

ENDER'S GAME by Robert Silverberg
    HELL HOUSE by Orson Scott Card
    THE BOOK OF SKULLS by Richard Matheson

...and...huh?...what green bikini?
    Your lil girlfriend on bottom side of your glass bookshelf! Ha! Do not be shy about her!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 165 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast