Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 166 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 4147

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds. I like the 47 better
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Garrell.
    It took me a few minutes to figure out what you meant by 47!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Wonderful addition to your collection!!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Got this today from Sub Press.
    One of 400 S/N copies.
    I wouldn't call Malerman's scrawl a signature, but it's still a nice looking book.

I love that edition of Bird Box! Beautiful!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Ben!

Get 'em while they last!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Ben!

Get 'em while they last!

You're welcome. =) I'll be in the market for one next year, once my new job starts.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Good idea!

I got a new statue today from Sideshow Collectibles, Psylocke.
    She's supposed to be holding the sword that has cleaved the hand, but there is no way her hand and the hilt will align. But the box had another, broken sword, in it, which does fit in her hand. Nowhere on the box picture or on Sideshow's site does it show this, she's supposed to have just cleaved the rock. I tried using on-line customer service, but that's a joke, of course.
    Then I tried logging in using my username and password, but as usual, even though I recently set it up, it says one or the other is faulty.
    I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sometimes their instructions aren't the best.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

There were no instructions, just pieces.
    I had to use the picture to assemble it.
    That is not unusual, that statue came in 6 pieces.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There were no instructions, just pieces.
    I had to use the picture to assemble it.
    That is not unusual, that statue came in 6 pieces.
    They could do a little better considering the price of those things.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

E-yup!

READY PLAYER Part Deux, now in paperback!

THE WOLFEN
    Soon to be a major motion picture starring Virginia Woolf, Wolf Blitzer, Wolf Larson, Lone Wolf McQuade, Wolf Larsen, Wolfman Jack, Lawrence Talbot, The Wolf of Wall Street, and The Big Bad Wolf!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dog gone. That sounds good!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Awoooooooo!!!!!

Here are the index cards Chuck Miller typed up for BARE BONES, listing the source's name or organization, address, amount paid to them, and whether they were to receive a copy of the book, trade, lettered or otherwise, with contract dates and various other information, with some hand-written notes here and there:

Found a Mike Resnick book on E-Bay from 2016 I never heard of, limited to 125 copies, signed.
    If this was King it would have cost thousands of dollars, but I got this one for $40.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Frank!

Impulse buy at Target today, Target exclusive includes 4 8X10 lobby cards:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Found a Mike Resnick book on E-Bay from 2016 I never heard of, limited to 125 copies, signed.
    If this was King it would have cost thousands of dollars, but I got this one for $40.

Yep, SK collecting is pricey. I recently feel in love with Blake Crouch's writing. Wow he is awesome. I own all his stuff, signed, for a little over $300.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

I have yet to read anything by Blake Crouch, but will keep the name in mind.

Today I just felt like taking a picture:

yeddanudderpitcher

Yay!
    My Stephen King (correction, Steve King) baseball card collection is now complete...

...I hope

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Yay!
    My Stephen King (correction, Steve King) baseball card collection is now complete...

...I hope
    Awesome, Congratulations!!

Thanks a lot, guy!

The Iz-Land of Doctor More or Less:

The lousy, stinking, no-good, rotten, unsigned, good-for nothing, not-signed, edition of DUNE!
    Oh well, I can use it as a door-stop, I guess.

THE LOST BLOCH VOLUME ONE proof, from the recent CD E-Bay auctions.
    I still need the Volume Three proof to complete the set.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 166 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast