Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 165 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 4116

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Some mangy replicants have been nosing around here lately, so I asked my buddy over at the precinct to send me a blaster.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

THE LAST HOUSE ON NEEDLESS STREET #ed.
    One of these days I'll remove the shrink-wrap.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

I now have a GHOUL 'N THE CAPE shot glass, plus another Malerman novel to read.
    I also have two copies of the numbered/signed CAPE. I need to decide if I want to try and sell one of them or not.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Big Figs. They must be delicious.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Big Figs. They must be delicious.
    Only Sir Isaac knows for sure!

Another impulse buy from Easton Press that I had a hard time getting a decent picture of:

2 daze hall, sew far,

Tray-yo in pb
    Bova's last completed novel (no price on the jacket, I think it has to be scanned by a phone for info, hard luck for us with no cell phones [all 2 of us!])
    A coupl'a books from Suntup (soon I'll have an entire bookcase stuffed with that guy's publications) [still missing some proofs though, hint - hint!]

A SCANNER DARKLY

The extremely rare December 1977 Ballantine books 1st paperback edition, nearly impossible to find in near-mint condition and INSANELY expensive!!!!

Oh yeah, I also threw in the cheap-jack Suntup Editions no-frills numbered edition just for laughs.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Buffy is still prettier
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

If I was a vampire, I'd want no one else to stake a claim in me!

HEART-SHAPED BOX, which I'm considering returning. No way is this thing shaped like a heart as far as I can tell!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Frank!

I found some more Hard Case Crime ARCs:

Added another Ben Bova proof to the overflowing bookcase:

This one is signed.

"Look!"
    "Up in da sky!"
    "Is it a boid?"
    "Is it a plane?"
    "No! It's two more Hard Case Crime ARCs!"
    "Yay, we is saved!"

After a miss-delivered, missing for two days search by two postal employees, my BLACKWATER has finally arrived!
    I was nuh-nuh-nuh-never wuh-worried!

I never knew about this Quality Paperback Book Club edition from 2006 until a few days ago.
    This one has a couple of spine creases, so I still need a VF-M one:

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I love them all. Nice!

Really love A Scanner Darkly.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Wow! I love them all. Nice!

Really love A Scanner Darkly.
    Yeah, me too.
    I am so far behind in my reading now with all these ARCs and Suntup proofs I'm afraid I'll never catch up!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Steve, Blackwater looks supernice !!!
    The main thing is that the books will eventually arrive undamaged..
    It's only bad when worried changes to hopelessness.
    I guess I can finaly say after a few months my suntup.press johnny-got-his-gun artist is lost between UK and Germany....
    Another book arrived from the UK after 6+ weeks and a lot of problems,
    probably won't buy anything in the UK anymore, since Brexit i have always problems.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Black water is a beauty to look at. Hoping the story matches.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Frank, I am hard at work on that teleportation machine that I promised.
    The only problem is that it (like Star Trek?) produces an exact duplicate of the sent object (or human), therefore destroying the original book or murdering the person.
    Is that okay with you?

A far as reading the Suntup books, I have only been disappointed once and sort of "so-so" once. Otherwise I've highly enjoyed all the selections.

Another impulse buy from The Easton Press:

KEEPER OF THE CHILDREN from Centipede Press plus two more Hard Case Crime ARCs:

Another HCC ARC, with a blurb from Stephen King:

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That cover for 'Keeper of the Children' is really creepy.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That cover for The Last Stand is outstanding. Very Frank Miller.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 165 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast