Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167
Results 4,151 to 4,156 of 4156

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Josh Malerman INCIDENTS AROUND THE HOUSE proof and a new one from Hingston & Olsen:

https://i.imgur.com/oGZglKM.jpeg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

This I could not resist, the last 4 chapters on over 30 pages of COILS, handwritten by Roger Zelazny:

https://i.imgur.com/2tFTdEv.jpeg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I see Mater!

(Thanks to my grandson, I have much exposure to Cars merch).
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Here is the CASSELL proof of A STIR OF ECHOES by Richard Matheson, whose existence I knew nothing about until last week. I have no idea how rare it is but I'm happy to have one:

https://i.imgur.com/evRgPBy.jpeg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new stuff Steve !!!

Thanks Frank!

Here is SALLY by Isaac Asimov (can you spot the Tow Mater? There's one MIB on E-Bay for $100, not even twice what I paid for it. I thought it'd be worth more. I'm just waiting for the enclosed batteries to start leaking)

https://i.imgur.com/1TWBEsX.jpeg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167