Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 165 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4117

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Frank!

FAIRY TALE 1st UK trade paperback, from The Book Depository.
    30th printing of THE GUNSLINGER I found at Walmart today which I bought because it has a FAIRY TALE excerpt and a shiny map from THE GUNSLINGER BORN graphic novels inside the cover!

https://i.imgur.com/MNx6jpa.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Yeah, I was expecting something larger, too.

Hmmm, now where have I heard that before?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

FAIRY TALE, Italian style, from Amazon today, 1st printing.
    One difference I noticed is that on the bottom of the dust jacket spine the word SCRIBNER is absent on the Italian printing.

https://i.imgur.com/EdoFaUn.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Oh!
    If only I had a friend named 'Land'!
    Then I could say, "Oh, joy, Land, for now I have Ozzy's newest masterpiece on cassette tape!

https://i.imgur.com/cfJ4mUo.jpg

You're just going to have to FACE IT!
    Deborah Harry's autobiography is now available as a UK paperback!

https://i.imgur.com/jNp5ZU8.jpg

Here's a picture of the house, not two doors down, but NEXT DOOR!

https://i.imgur.com/My95iHy.jpg

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that one
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

I've never read it - yet!

I have added yet another industrial robot model to my world-famous INDUSTRIAL ROBOT PLASTIC (and some metal) MODEL COLLECTION, easily the 132 or 133 best such collection in the Universe!
    I suppose it all started when I was given a couple by vendors at the robotics company where I worked for nearly 26 years before they canned me (on Halloween! Anniversary coming up!), and then I bought a couple of theirs also.
    I'm still looking for the elusive FANUC model, among others. Chances are if you bought a car from 1988 to 2008 it was welded by a robot that I possibly assembled and wired up the end effector equipment on!
    Yes, blame me for your lousy car problems!

https://i.imgur.com/UtUZqn7.jpg

I don't have a UK S/L of FAIRY TALE (grumble, moan, complain, feel sorry 4 myself), but I have something just as good!
    An Advance Review Copy of SINNER MAN by Lawrence Block!

https://i.imgur.com/hBS7GjI.jpg

THE ART AND SCIENCE OF ARRIVAL (a movie I found to be just so-so, but.....)
    One of 300 copies signed by director Denis Villeneuve & author Tanya Lapointe.
    With an exclusive art print signed by artist Sam Hudecki.

All in shrink-wrap which I will most likely never remove:

https://i.imgur.com/lzdvyiI.jpg

I finally have my Mr. Mercedes ICE CREAM CONE pin!
    How I ever lived without one so long I'll never know!
    Only four more to go!

https://i.imgur.com/7LYdJoo.jpg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff Steve, big congrats !!!
    Extra congrats for the amazing Mr. Mercedes Ice Cream Cone pin

Thanks Frank!

The other day I shouted to the Heavens, "Send me a sign, a portent, an omen, anything!"
    And you know what, it worked!

https://i.imgur.com/QbASMjq.jpg

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I finally have my Mr. Mercedes ICE CREAM CONE pin!
    How I ever lived without one so long I'll never know!
    Only four more to go!

https://i.imgur.com/7LYdJoo.jpg

Forget the pin. The wow book is the lettered edition of Mephisto In Onyx by Harlan Ellison.

Thanks Jerome!

Got this today from Amazon Germany, in a nearly paper-thin box with no protection, with a hole punched in the box and the case housing the book.
    I'd send it back, but what's the use, I'd just get a worse replacement copy.

https://i.imgur.com/cIfbxKF.jpg

Not only did I find a crumpled dollar bill on the floor today in Walmart's book department, these two books arrived in the mail, one of them inscribed to me by the author!
    Guess which one!

Unfortunately I can not praise Village Books's packaging prowess, for it is not very good! No inner protection whatsoever!

https://i.imgur.com/zWj5oV5.jpg

Two new Ellison items:
    OVER THE EDGE, one of 10 test printings with minor differences
    ELLISON UNFROCKED!, one of 900 copies with all of his fictional book flap blurbs collected for Mad Media 5, Sept 21, 1998

https://i.imgur.com/ECHN6Nl.jpg

PROJECT HAIL MARY now available as a Penguin Books paperback!

https://i.imgur.com/QfM0M4J.jpg

Got some old fashioned proofs today.
    This one is ASIMOV'S LECHEROUS LIMERICKS, signed on June 6, 1978:

https://i.imgur.com/0ImRHQc.jpg

IN THE HANDS OF GLORY by the late Phyllis Eisenstein, proof.
    I met her a long time ago, but it seems like yesterday.

https://i.imgur.com/5oOSmQI.jpg

Three Mike Resnick proofs, all signed by the master.
    I also met him once, alas, all too briefly.

WALPURGIS III
    SIDESHOW
    BIRTHRIGHT

https://i.imgur.com/cTgrJbT.jpg

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive!

Thanks Jerome!

My latest Suntup proof.

I used to have a list of the ones I needed, but lately I've become a bit confused.

https://i.imgur.com/7BuL5Yb.jpg

The ULTIMATE FAIRY TALE collectible!
    The Large Print Edition.
    Sent by Amazon in a paper bag so that every corner and spine end is artistically bent and bumped! How thoughtful!

Printed in Mexico
    Print Number: 1 Print Year: 2023

https://i.imgur.com/H4kjEgC.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 165 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast