Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Gunslingers Gun of Choice?

Gunslinger Apprentice lead dealer is on a distinguished road lead dealer's Avatar

Fellow Dark tower gun junkies

Keep the model 10 for a house gun, with a revolver you can leave it loaded and forget about it. They are low maintance and easy to aim in a panic situation. There are a lot of nasty loads out there for a 38 special. It is a good round, Cops were carying is since 1906 untill the advent of the "wonder nines" in the 1980's
    A carry gun, avoid the micro uzi, they are uncontrolable in any situation other than the shortest of bursts. Light weight hi capacity gun with an insane (700-900 rounds a minute) rate of fire. I could hardly hit a damm thing and I am a "professional"!!
    Also avoid the 9mm, even in the nastyest of loadings they still only leave a 9mm hole. the round in its nasyest form (federal hydroshock/ speer gold dot) takes 18 to 24 inches of tissue to expand, your avrage person is not that thick!!! unless you plan on shooting at fat men in leather overcoats leave the 9MM at home. The 40s&w is a better choice for defence.
    I would also avoid the pre walther Smith and Wesson semi- autos. I have had many of them in my shop for various malidies... I personaly recomend the p99/sw99 series. I carry one in .40. Alas they are expencive, but how mutch is your life worth?
    Ammo: don't go cheap!! The best gun in the world (I think it is a 1911 in .45acp) is only as good as what it is fed.
    A good "hard caliber" is one that begins with a "4"

Gunslinger Apprentice lead dealer is on a distinguished road lead dealer's Avatar

Rolands gun was a double action swing cylender, had to be.

like a colt new service.

I have had first production akm's shot at me that looked like they had not been serviced since stalin was alive. they worked....

But as me typeing this proves, the gun is only as good as it's operator.

had to tripple tap him with my m-4 to get the job done. My kingdom for an m-14. I can handle the weight vs the knockdown issue.

"I kill with my heart"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6