Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Favorite book series besides DT?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A lot of interesting titles here. I'd like to add John Scalzi's Old Man's War. Military sci-fi but not trying to get you to sign up like Starship Troopers.

Gene Wolfe's shadow/claw/citadel series seems interesting. I have the books, just need to get started. Same for Goodkind. I have the first two Oxrun books by Grant. I think I'll like those a lot based on the strength of the first one.

I agree with The Strain and The Fall. Top notch reads.

Should we count the Castle Rock books as a series?

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

in actuality i'm probably most impressed overall with the Tolkien compendium (Silmarillion, etc.). probably where King got the idea for his entire library revolving around one topic, albeit Tolkien did it transparently and deliberately w/o deus ex machina.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12