Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie character of all time? Top 4 advance!

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • William Wallace (Braveheart)

6 20.00%
  • The Bride (Kill Bill)

4 13.33%
  • Cousin Vinny (My Cousin Vinny )

2 6.67%
  • Jean-Louise "Scout" Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

3 10.00%
  • Ripley (Alien movies)

6 20.00%
  • Woo-jin Lee (Old Boy)

1 3.33%
  • V (V for Vendetta)

4 13.33%
  • Harry Callahan (Dirty Harry)

4 13.33%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMCOAT - Round 1, Group P

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMCOAT - Round 1, Group P

William Wallace (Braveheart)

The Bride (Kill Bill)

Cousin Vinny (My Cousin Vinny)

Jean-Louise "Scout" Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

Ripley (Alien movies)

Woo-jin Lee (Old Boy)

V (V for Vendetta)

Harry Callahan (Dirty Harry)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn this is tough!

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh wow. this is tough

william or dirty harry.....fuck
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta go with Ripley on this one. Take a look at her evolution from Alien to Aliens. From cowering to heroic. If they had just listened to her from the first that whole mess could have been avoided.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're killin' me. There is literally nobody from group M that I care about but this group and group O are stacked.

Wow, I'm gonna' sleep on this one too. I recite Braveheart scenes on a regular basis so...
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Braveheart

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

make my day
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow...

People have been griping that these are hard but none of them had anything on this one. There are three that I would pick to win about just about any other bracket and several others that would get my vote in a weak bracket.

Edit: How the hell does William Wallace only have one vote! I would have voted for him if I had know that.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Woo-jin Lee.

*The man in the pic you used, is Dae-su Oh; aka Oldboy, not Woo-jin.*

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

sorry, is this the correct one?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    sorry, is this the correct one?
    Yes.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

this is sooooo not fair
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

FREEEEEDOOOOOMMMM
    Sloth Love Chunk

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Get away from her, you BITCH!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people..." V

I look at the results of this poll and the only conclusion that I can draw from this is that not enough people have seen V for Vendetta.

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people..." V

I look at the results of this poll and the only conclusion that I can draw from this is that not enough people have seen V for Vendetta.
    I think the same for Oldboy.
    V for Vendetta is awesome. But, I had to choose, and I've seen Oldboy.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That picture alone makes me want to watch Old Boy

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'm surprised you haven't seen it yet Feev, I think you'd really enjoy it.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just moved it to the top of my netflix queue

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    That picture alone makes me want to watch Old Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I'm surprised you haven't seen it yet Feev, I think you'd really enjoy it.
    Heather is right. It is a movie for a shizzie.
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I just moved it to the top of my netflix queue
    Please tell me after you see it. I'm really curious about what you'll think.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been talking about Oldboy on here for years. I even had an Oldboy avatar. I think it's a great film. It's not for everybody though. I'm surprised the main character isn't in the tourney. If you haven't seen it yet, do so.

I grew up watching My Cousin Vinny, so it was hard not to vote for him.

I love the Alien films, but I am relatively new to them. Sigourney Weaver did speak at my college graduation, but I still couldn't give her my vote.

Kill Bill is awesome but it's a tough crowd. V is a good movie, but not one of my faves. Dirty Harry is going to get a ton of votes, and I don't like him as much as The Man With No Name.

In the end, I had to go with William Wallace. I love Braveheart too much to go against him. There are so many great lines in that film and so many memorable scenes.

"You have bleed with Wallace, now bleed with me."

"Every man dies, not every man really lives."
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    In the end, I had to go with William Wallace. I love Braveheart too much to go against him.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

*sigh* Me, too. Not 'cause I love him so much, but just 'cause it's such a major film against these others, which were good, too.
    After having decided that in order to get out of struggling, however, I hate to see that we have to go to a tie breaker, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I've been talking about Oldboy on here for years. I even had an Oldboy avatar. I think it's a great film. It's not for everybody though. I'm surprised the main character isn't in the tourney. If you haven't seen it yet, do so.

I grew up watching My Cousin Vinny, so it was hard not to vote for him.

I love the Alien films, but I am relatively new to them. Sigourney Weaver did speak at my college graduation, but I still couldn't give her my vote.

Kill Bill is awesome but it's a tough crowd. V is a good movie, but not one of my faves. Dirty Harry is going to get a ton of votes, and I don't like him as much as The Man With No Name.

In the end, I had to go with William Wallace. I love Braveheart too much to go against him. There are so many great lines in that film and so many memorable scenes.

"You have bleed with Wallace, now bleed with me."

"Every man dies, not every man really lives."

I nominated Woo-jin Lee, because he is my favorite character -and to me, main character- from that movie.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

William Wallace and Ripley are advancing, a 3 way tie for the last two spots!

+ Reply to Thread