Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie character of all time? Top 4 advance!

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Homer J. Simpson (The Simpsons Movie)

3 10.34%
  • Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction)

4 13.79%
  • Ferris Bueller (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

5 17.24%
  • Col. Nathan R. Jessep (A Few Good Men)

3 10.34%
  • Ian Malcom (Jurassic Park)

5 17.24%
  • Max Fischer (Rushmore)

3 10.34%
  • Mr. Pink (Reservoir Dogs)

4 13.79%
  • Quint (Jaws)

2 6.90%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BMCOAT - Round 1, Group O

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy to me
    OH SHIT!
    Spoiler:
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This was a hard one for me. Here's how I got to my conclusion:

Jurassic Park is a great film, but I wouldn't consider any of its characters particularly memorable.

Mr. Pink is great, and I love Reservoir Dogs, but he's not a big enough character for me to vote for him.

Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men gives a great performance. Vintage Jack. I first saw A Few Good Men when I was 12. I watched it with my parents and I think it's the first "adult" film I can remember watching. I was totally engaged by every scene. To this day, my sister and I can still recite whole scenes. Not to mention Nicholson's character has a few quotes that have made their way into pop culture.

Jules Winnfield is a great character from one of the best films of all time. If it wasn't for Ferris, Jules would have had my vote.

Ferris Bueller is what this tournament embodies in my opinion. He's instantly recognizable. More than any one of these character, Ferris Bueller defined a generation of teenagers and continues to do so as the decades pass.

That's why I think Ferris Bueller is one of the greatest characters in film history.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2