Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "I Am the Doorway" Project

Gunslinger Apprentice Grillslinger is on a distinguished road Grillslinger's Avatar

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Letti, I do a little of both. All faces I do freely. With hands, I usually am looking at my own hands for reference.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Grillslinger View Post
    Here are two more pages....the first one is finished...the second has a lot of empty space, but I'm not sure what to do with it...any suggestions?

by the way, you say here are two more pages... did you shown more before?
    do you show some randoms pages, or in the order you did created them? the order of your comic story?
    I mean, do you post all the pictures of your project or not?

Gunslinger Apprentice Grillslinger is on a distinguished road Grillslinger's Avatar

So far, I have shown all the drawings. They're not in chronological order though. I've been drawing randomly from the story. The first one was on another thread. Here it is.

Gunslinger Apprentice Steve will become famous soon enough Steve's Avatar

M-O-O-N, that spells kickass.

"I aim to misbehave."
    -- Malcolm Reynolds

"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."
    -- Hoban Washburne

"What does that make us?"
    "Big damn heroes, sir."
    "Ain't we just."
    -- Malcolm Reynolds and Zoe Washburne

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What Steve said

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Grillslinger View Post
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! Letti, I do a little of both. All faces I do freely. With hands, I usually am looking at my own hands for reference.
    Thank you for the answer. I usually do the same. If I need a hand I watch mine.
    My favourite "objects" are hands. I love drawing them so much. They really are my favourites. They are so nice... full of little details and deep emotions. I have drawn mine and others' many times.

And the faces... I admire everyone who can draw a face from his heart. Incredible. I would never be able to do that.

Roland would have understood.

Traveler Loserhero1982 is on a distinguished road Loserhero1982's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

not bad i love that damn story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2