Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: One time name change--titles are by post count

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Oops, typo. You will forever be known as Brain.
    That has been happening since kindergarten.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cabinetmaniac View Post
    I would like to change to my first name since it seems to be available.

Brian

Thanks in advance Jerome.
    Brian is taken.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brain is not though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Brian is taken.
    I had searched for that username and couldn't find it, which I ass-u-me-d meant it was available.

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Brain is not though.
    Brain might actually be a good username or perhaps something like Br!an.

I'll have to utilize my brain and think about it.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You are just cementing being called brain. LOL

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I was unawares! We can change our names? Oh, the sudden urge I have to try on a new name... and the temptation to take Brain simply out of spite.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I still want to be able to recognize people I used to know.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to change my name to Equus Asinus

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    I would like to change my name to Equus Asinus
    Donkey?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Omitted.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Is this still something you do? I’d like to change my username.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    "Fear names. Names have power in identity. Others can use names as weapons. Names are a hook that can be used to track you... Remain nameless, and you shall be safe."
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    "Fear names. Names have power in identity. Others can use names as weapons. Names are a hook that can be used to track you... Remain nameless, and you shall be safe."
    My thoughts exactly.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Ah, my brief confusion has been remedied.

If you rescue me

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

"All who have learned my true name are dead, mad, or both. "
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Traveler kimmysawi is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Is this the same thing that I PM'd you about? If so, you already know mine.
    actually, that was your member title, its an automatic

this is about your member name and if you wanted it changed-- visit phenq review here (one time only)
    It was the best time to make these change (Y) good

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Traveler kimmysawi is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    I would like to change my name to Equus Asinusemilydavinci
    It was not that suspicious because wondering the answers of my choices are not enough to have a blast click on the link for learn how it works

Along the Path of the Beam Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love my Traveler.
    It'll be cool if YOU choose for me, actually.
    When the time is right, of course.
    Greg

Traveler legioner07 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I've gotten a few questions on this so I thought I might start a thread.

The member titles (fully little thing under your av) were developed by Aaron and Hannah and are very funny, as a few of you have seen, cool stuff pops in and out--sometimes for only one post. Sometimes its the same for very long stretches.

You can buy the ability to change your member title in the

Your member name is not something we wanted to change. I feel like it really becomes a part of how people identify with you and it gets a little confusing over the years, who is who.

However, with that being said, I have decided I will let everyone do it once because sometimes people don't have a chance to think it through at registration.

So let me know if you would like it changed. We will require a "formally known as" type thing in your sig for a few weeks just so everyone gets the word. Could also post it here
    Candy Crush
    Good idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7