Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: One time name change--titles are by post count

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Your welcome.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm Michael Jackson. That's actually pretty awesome.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You can change that title at will if you have the Gold Membership package, Seymour.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour_Glass View Post
    I'm Michael Jackson. That's actually pretty awesome.
    You're only going to be Michael for that post count. As soon as you make one more post you'll be something else.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want to change my name to Oliver Boliver Butts.

(not really please don't change it to that)
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    That's why they call me "Hot Hands Hannah."
    You KNOW we know that's not why they call you "Hot Hands".

It's because of that freaky nursing accident you had.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Catoe View Post

Watch out teasing that one. Your name could end up being Oliver Boliver Butts (or much worse) permanently

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Watch out teasing that one. Your name could end up being Oliver Boliver Butts (or much worse) permanently

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want to change my name to Oliver Boliver Butts.

(not really please don't change it to that)
    [Kafka]

too late now

didn't you know when you express a wish, the machinery is put in motion and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it?

you're stuck with Oliver Boliver Butts

[/Kafka]

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

See now, that's not funny. I don't wanna be named after a Dr. Seuss character. I had enough issues with Green Eggs and Ham growing up with that damn Sam I Am.

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do not like that Sam I Am.
    Heng Dai

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by RelevantCloud9 View Post
    Can I change my member name to Alex?
    Do you really want your name changed? Because if so, I can do that.

Like, seriously.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i love relevantcloud 9. why would you want to change? just curious.

My Mood
    Amused

Alright, Alex. I will get you changed right now.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Post rankings

Just wondering if anyone had a list of the rankings that are assigned to the users after making a certain number of posts?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

there is already a thread where this was answered.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't see the rankings in that thread?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's because if I recall correctly Hannah stated awhile back that they didn't want to reveal exactly what they were. They thought it would be more fun as a surprise.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I抣l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, ok. Sorry for the trouble, then.

My Collection

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No trouble, but this thread will probably be sent to the clearing shortly now that it's answered.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice <么> bango skank <么> is on a distinguished road <么> bango skank <么>'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

speaking of name changes, i'm already regreting putting the symbols before and after my name and i've only been a member for less than a day. they are meant to be the crimson kings eye. does anyone see that or am i just foolish?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can see that's what you were aiming for. I do think it would get annoying to have to do that everytime you log in though.

If you rescue me

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

The eye is cool idea Kev, but I thought you were just trying to be ghetto. Think it over, if you want them out, its not a big deal.

And welcome to the site.

Gunslinger Apprentice <么> bango skank <么> is on a distinguished road <么> bango skank <么>'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you've no idea how annoying it is to make those "eyes" my PC has gone to the clearing at the end of the path. I'm using a Playstation 3 pad to type this stuff! Guess i better tough it out. I'll never be a gunslinger with a defeatist attitude.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast