Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Site problems

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

So that's the secret.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

it said that it sent the support team a notification about it. i wonder how many notifications were received?

Demon of the Prim Ruki is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

at least 15 because of me when i get any error i try to log on again and again till it works

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, so is the site not working a lot today?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I had this problem earlier today and then just a bit ago.

Should this thread be merged into the "Site Problems" thread, by the way?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That would be the general consensus.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably not a bad idea. I was looking for that thread earlier and couldn't find it, so I started this one. I can move it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I just saw the other thread. I smell a merge comin' on.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just had this problem as well.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You're just stoned, feev.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Either I'm doing something wrong, or I can't move it.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I moved it, but I can't merge it. HMMMMMM.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I can't figure out how to do it. I moved the other thread here, but can't merge. I wonder if I'm missing a superpower.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Well, I can't figure out how to do it. I moved the other thread here, but can't merge. I wonder if I'm missing a superpower.
    I can't do it myself either. Maybe if we touch our power rings together...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So close. So close and yet so far away.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I know. It's really quite sad.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Time to hit the facilitator's forum! That's where the power really lies, apparently!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd correct the spelling in your post, but I have no power to edit.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that was bad. Firefox even underlined it and everything.

Must be past my bedtime.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Argh, both times the database went offline I was trying to post long-ish posts
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I was trying to set up a new user group and was just done when it went.

HostRocket got the brunt of that though
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    the experience of .net taught me to always copy the text before I hit the equivalent of "send" button, if what I'm trying to post is of any considerable length.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife says the lengh doesn't matter as much as the girth.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    the experience of .net taught me to always copy the text before I hit the equivalent of "send" button, if what I'm trying to post is of any considerable length.
    Hopefully folks won't have to worry about not being able to post that often.

But always a good practice with the long ones for sure
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I managed to be able to save what i was typing so it was all good.

Jon: Level of "site preparation" is directly related to width
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7