Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie character of all time? Top 4 advance!

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baby Jane Hudson (Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?)

2 6.25%
  • Clark Griswold (National Lampoon)

7 21.88%
  • Connor McManus (Boondock Saints)

0 0%
  • Colonel Walter E. Kurtz (Apocalypse Now)

2 6.25%
  • Michael Myers (Halloween)

3 9.38%
  • Forrest Gump (Forrest Gump)

7 21.88%
  • The Joker (The Dark Knight)

9 28.13%
  • Wooderson (Dazed and Confused)

2 6.25%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BMCOAT - Round 1, Group G

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    No love for Mike Myers? He's the greatest horror villain of all time.

I agree.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

This poll is closing today!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Vote Wooderson !!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Finally decided, and I had to go with Michael Myers as he's my favorite horror movie killer.
    Sorry O, don't hate me. I really want Baby Jane to move on as well.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    No love for Mike Myers? He's the greatest horror villain of all time.

I agree.
    You know why I love Michael Myers so much? No matter how fast you run, Mike Myers is still right behind you and the coolest thing is he's not running.

What's he doing boys and girls?

He's fucking walking. Can't get cooler than that.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Advancing from this group :

The Joker (The Dark Knight)
    Clark Griswold (National Lampoon)
    Forrest Gump (Forrest Gump)
    Michael Myers (Halloween)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2