Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Who are you the most similar to?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roland

12 20.69%
  • Eddie

20 34.48%
  • Susannah

3 5.17%
  • Jake

11 18.97%
  • Father Callahan

3 5.17%
  • Oy

3 5.17%
  • Flagg

0 0%
  • Cuthbert

3 5.17%
  • Alain

2 3.45%
  • someone else

1 1.72%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Which character do you relate the most with? *Please mark Spoilers

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    I picked Jake too.

From a sense of always feeling i belonged somewhere else, being older than your years but naive and a little insecure at the same time. And retaining your youth...some would say immature...I'd say "Bite me!"
    Sister!

Roland would have understood.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked Roland but only because I can be single minded to the point of insanity.

And its not always a good thing, not at all.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked Jake, because I was at the office all night and went home for only a couple hours of rest where one of my kids (sick little 4-year old) didn't let me sleep much in the little time I had, and now I'm back in the office. Today I feel like someone pushed me in front of a car.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I picked Jake, because I was at the office all night and went home for only a couple hours of rest where one of my kids (sick little 4-year old) didn't let me sleep much in the little time I had, and now I'm back in the office. Today I feel like someone pushed me in front of a car.
    Oh dear. I wish you could have a rest and spend more time with your little one. *hugs*

Roland would have understood.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Nort
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

weed eating zombie?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Yep. That's me. I have no purpose in life and I do enjoy the devil grass.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I say embrace it then.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. That's me. I have no purpose in life and I do enjoy the devil grass.
    Damn Chris, that's funny.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

In a perfect world, I would answer Roland. But I had to say Eddie because I'm a smartass and I find humor in almost everything.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cort, but that choice is not available.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I could see that.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Daghain is Detta Walker to the life. Except for being white of course.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought you were going to say because she's crazy...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Daghain is Detta Walker to the life. Except for being white of course.
    No, no, and no. If you go back far enough, you will see I identify with Roland. I have never called anyone a honky mahfah.

No sweetie, that would make me CK.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    Well thats where it would lead you to..the truth..
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post

No sweetie, that would make me CK.
    Crazy like-a-de fox.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No, just crazy. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    No, just crazy. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You know you're looking mighty tasty over there...*wonders what Daghain would go good with or should I just eat her raw?**

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BBQ sauce, baby. BBQ sauce.

SLURP!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wipe your face. You have BBQ on your lip.

*wipes off the sauce*

Lets see, who am I the most like on that list? To be honest, none of them.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe the list of options could be made longer. Who would you like to be added, besided Cort?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast