Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Funny new King quote

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Funny new King quote

From King's newest EW column: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20293300,00.html

I'm closing in on 62. I might have 10 productive years left, 20 if I'm lucky and don't get hit by any more minivans.
    What do you guys think? How many years does he realistically have left? Superficially speaking, he looks great for his age, so writing into his 80s is a real possibility.

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Not a quote from king but damn i love this from the new book.....
    notice all the things available already...this is gonna be one popular cartoon.
    I want the shirt..

http://www.thenewyorkerstore.com/pro...sortBy=popular

and as far as how long he has left, I sincerely just hope its a long time.....

Traveler beef_roller is on a distinguished road beef_roller's Avatar

I hope that King can stay around as long as I will be alive. Heh, I wouldn't be surprised if he did out live me. I just hope that we can get at least one more trip into the Dark Tower realm in novel form... even if it doesn't involve Roland Deschain. Sometimes I wish I were there and not here.
    I wasn't made to be nice, I was made to be right. - William Booth, 1935-1999

Life sucks. - Anonymous

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

King is simply not allowed to die. I am immortal and he has to keep me entertained forever.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice BillyxRansom is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    King is simply not allowed to die. I am immortal and he has to keep me entertained forever.
    This, essentially.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad you agree that I'm immortal.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

He could quit right now and have contributed more to amercican pop culture than anyone except possibly walt disney
    he's our mythmaker and he's done a hellofa job

except
    I do hope he writes the middle part of patrick danvilles story!! then he can retire to malibu or gilead or the territories!
    eh I'm probably just a nitpicking fanboy lol
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

But he seems optimistic in that quote!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice AIMB will become famous soon enough AIMB's Avatar

How dare he even say it out loud!

On another note, I am having a hard time finding the index of stephen king articles on EW.
    Any help would be appreciated.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a bit to wasted to be able to find it myself right now, but i believe there's a thread started by CRinVA in the Calvin's Corner section that should direct you to all the EW articles by King. If you can find it look to the first post, April.

If you rescue me

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Kidd Ikarus is on a distinguished road Kidd Ikarus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by beef_roller View Post
    I just hope that we can get at least one more trip into the Dark Tower realm in novel form... even if it doesn't involve Roland Deschain. Sometimes I wish I were there and not here.
    I hear ya on that one brother.
    Are sins ever forgiven?

For those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein. This Reunion is for you.

http://www.zazzle.com/Kidd_Ikarus*

Traveler birdandbear is on a distinguished road birdandbear's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the penslinger will live forever. period.

Traveler dagwood is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by beef_roller View Post
    I hope that King can stay around as long as I will be alive. Heh, I wouldn't be surprised if he did out live me. I just hope that we can get at least one more trip into the Dark Tower realm in novel form... even if it doesn't involve Roland Deschain. Sometimes I wish I were there and not here.
    I think the reason we all relate to the Dark Tower series is because its a place in all of our minds where anything can happen and the insignificance of the daily human grind has no meaning. King turned it into something tangible and alive for people like us and gave the place we wish we lived a name.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i sincerely hope that he does write more novels involving the world of roland, even if like beef_roller said, it doesnt directly involve roland himself. i love that place
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, there is the third Talisman book.

Country
    Country Flag

when is it coming out?
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

thanks bunches, that website really needs help

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    when is it coming out?
    they haven't even started writing it yet so god only knows

Country
    Country Flag

well since i AM god, i really have no clue. so you are false.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

well do you at least know where i left my car keys bc i am tired of looking for them.

Country
    Country Flag

check on top of the fridge.
    you friend,
    god
    I'm kind of a big deal.