Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie character of all time? Top 4 advance!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elwood P. Dowd (Harvey)

5 18.52%
  • Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare On Elm Street)

6 22.22%
  • Elle Driver (Kill Bill)

0 0%
  • Alex DeLarge (A Clockwork Orange)

5 18.52%
  • Sam Lowry (Brazil)

1 3.70%
  • The Phantom (The Phantom Of The Opera)

1 3.70%
  • Edward Scissorhands (Edward Scissorhands)

5 18.52%
  • Clarence Worley (True Romance)

4 14.81%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BMCOAT - Round 1, Group A

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMCOAT - Round 1, Group A

Elwood P. Dowd (Harvey)

Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare On Elm Street)

Elle Driver (Kill Bill)

Alex DeLarge (A Clockwork Orange)

Sam Lowry (Brazil)

The Phantom (The Phantom Of The Opera)

Edward Scissorhands (Edward Scissorhands)

Clarence Worley (True Romance)

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Clarence.

I loved Harvey, but Clarence it the better and cooler character.

Thanks again, Feev !!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Feev...how could you do this to me?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ho, ho, ho!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

It should be no surprise what I voted for
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Painful as it was I HAD to vote for Alex.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

who was the other one you wanted?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Clarence, The Phantom, Elle, Edward, and Freddy.

If you rescue me

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Elwood P. Dowd (Harvey)

Now I am going to watch the ACO bulldozer run him, and everybody else, over.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Eh, I haven't seen half these films, an hate most the characters nominated for the ones i have seen. Nothing for me in this bracket.

Look out! Lily-sai is on a distinguished road Lily-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

freddy.

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    , I love most of those as well.
    And why was I thinking for some reason that you hadn't seen True Romance?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    , I love most of those as well.
    And why was I thinking for some reason that you hadn't seen True Romance?

You must have missed my Coccotti theme when everyone had the TR themes.

If you rescue me

I think I'm confusing you with someone else. I remember there were a few people here that hadn't seen it, and for some reason I thought you were one of them.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, it is one of my favorite movies.

If you rescue me

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Alex

As we walked along the flatblock marina, I was calm on the outside, but thinking all the time - Now it was to be Georgie the general, saying what we should do and what not to do, and Dim as his mindless grinning bulldog. But suddenly, I viddied that thinking was for the gloopy ones, and that the oomny ones use like, inspiration and what Bog sends. Now it was lovely music that came into my aid. There was a window open with the stereo on, and I viddied right at once what to do.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta go with my man Freddy, although it was a hard decision between him, Alex DeLarge, The Phantom and Edward Scissorhands!

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

oh my god this one is so hard, .............. nope .... yep .... arrrhhhhh
    its turning my mind inside out

ok, i've narrowed it down to two.......
    i'll be back

My Mood
    Gay

Woofer voting for Alex? Shocking!!!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I know! It was a difficult category, but I would not be able to look in the mirror if I voted for someone other than Alex. I would punch the mirror image for not voting for Alex.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

gr gr gr

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I know! It was a difficult category, but I would not be able to look in the mirror if I voted for someone other than Alex. I would punch the mirror image for not voting for Alex.
    Not to mention that should you ever meet MM again, you'd not be able to face him.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

If there's one thing this last week has taught me, it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Gay

Clarence. :sigh: O

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast