Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stephen King's N. The Comic Series and Hardcover

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I asked...no answer so far.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Yeah, I haven't heard a confirmation from SKMB, but this is still listed at Amazon.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cheers Ari!. It's listed on Amazon US, UK and Canada lol, it obviously isn't going to come out in four days but it would be nice to know whats going on.

At present Marvel hasn't got in on there shipping schedule at all and that goes through to the end of Jan.

My Mood
    Gay

And, frankly, Marvel's website stinks in as far as most releases go. They're hardly current on covers or info.

I haven't seen this listed in any recent PREVIEWS ( comic shop order catalog ).

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Traveler Dean is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Since I am new to the board, I'm still a bit overwhelmed in terms of navigating the site. I tried to search for N. but I guess I suck at searches. Does any kind soul here know where I can find the original N. series? I still haven't seen that. Thanks!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

If you're talking about the comic, sorry...no news of the release yet.

If you're talking about the animated series, try here:

www.nishere.com
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here ya go, Dean - and welcome to the site!!

http://www.simonsays.com/specials/stephen-king-nishere/

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You beat me, Ari!

Traveler Dean is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I was talking about the animated series, and thank you both for the speedy response. Very cool. I know what I'm doing for the next hour or two. haha

You guys rock!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You beat me, Ari!
    LOL The more (answering), the merrier

Enjoy! The story is one of the best King wrote lately.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Gay

Hey All - Just got an update from Amazon :

"Stephen King's N. The Comic Series Premiere HC"
    Estimated arrival date: November 30 2009

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

I checked this with my contact at Marvel and it's not correct info I'm afraid.

Lilja

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    I checked this with my contact at Marvel and it's not correct info I'm afraid.

Lilja
    Lilja - Thanks! And why doesn't this surprise me.

It's fun that Amazon keeps sending me updates that are completely inaccurate.

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Yes, that is very strange. Marvel told me though that it won't be out this year so any date that says 2009 is incorrect.

Lilja

My Mood
    Gay

Thanks for the update... I did go over and check Marvel's website yesterday, looking for info, but honestly, Marvel's site isn't exactly wonderful when it comes to having publishing information.

My Mood
    Gay

This is getting funny... yet another update email from Amazon :

"Stephen King's N. The Comic Series Premiere HC"
    Estimated arrival date: December 16 2009 - December 17 2009

Country
    Country Flag

I got that one, too, Pam. Will be interesting to see when it really IS available!!

My Mood
    Gay

Gretchen, I'm guessing that Amazon is using some kind of Find-A-Date dartboard every month!

I think I'll be shocked when/if the book actually arrives !

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lilja said it isnt planned for this year.

Sometimes, when the date isnt confirmed yet, amazon have a date, then they have a date for about 1 month later and so...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Marvel Announces Graphic Fiction Adaptation of Stephen King’s " N."

Marvel is proud to announce Stephen King’s “N.” #1 (of 4), a new graphic fiction adaptation of the bestselling author’s chilling short story in his recently-released collection, Just After Sunset. The blockbuster creative team of Marc Guggenheim and Alex Maleev, also responsible for the red-hot Stephen King’s “N” Motion Comic, tell the story of something terrifying hidden in Ackerman’s Field. A bizarre arrangement of eight stones keeps a nightmare contained, but when--in the eye of an unfortunate beholder--the eight stones become seven, the fabric of what we think is real begins to shred, and an unbearable doom seizes the mind.

"It's absolutely thrilling for Marvel to be working on 'N.' again and having the honor to publish it as a comic book miniseries," said said Ruwan Jayatilleke, Marvel Senior Vice President, Development & Planning, Print, Animation and Digital Media. "Both as a fan of the story and a producer on the 'N.' motion comic, I am absolutely psyched for the terrifying ride that Marc, Alex, and the editors have planned for readers!"

It’s the graphic fiction adaptation demanded by fans all over the world-- Stephen King’s “N.” begins in March and no horror fan can afford to miss this alarming tale!

STEPHEN KING'S "N." #1 (of 4)
    Written by MARC GUGGENHEIM
    Art & Cover by ALEX MALEEV
    Cardstock Cover/Parental Advisory...$3.99
    © 2010 Stephen King. All rights reserved.
    ON SALE MARCH 2010

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

FINALLY!!!!!!

I love the image!!!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Gay

Whoowhoo !!

Thanks, Bev !!!

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool guys! Can't wait!

Life is a garden...dig it!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooooooooo.......I love the artwork!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is that me or it looks like MORE than what was existing as the mini-serie?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast