Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stephen King's N. The Comic Series and Hardcover

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

that's what I thought too, but I could be wrong?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

If you are, so am I.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed it overall. Great ideas, particularly on King's 'mind eating itself' themes. Generally scary sound effects.

I agree concerning the ending. Some kind of twist would be nice.
    Spoiler:
    Even just something less repetitive where the 3 people are concerned.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Default Stephen King's N. The Comic Series and Hardcover

Stephen King's N. The Comic Series Hardcover

Marvel Comics will publish Stephen King's short story "N" in a 112 page hardcover due in stores on October 29th, 2009.

The episodic graphic adaptation that was initially launched online will be collected in a graphic novel that will retail for $24.99.

The interior art is drawn by award-winning comic-book artist Alex Maleev, whose work has appeared on NBC's "Heroes," and colored by famed comic-book colorist José Villarrubia, best known for his collaborations with Alan Moore.

You can pre-order at Amazon.

Details :
    Stephen King's N. The Comic Series Premiere HC (Hardcover)
    Hardcover: 112 pages
    Publisher: Marvel Comics (October 29, 2009)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 0785134530
    ISBN-13: 978-0785134534

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon's listing says it includes issues 01-04, but when they'll be released as comics is anyones guess, Marvel have the comic releases up-to the end of Oct online now so either there not bothering with comics or they just haven't decided when to release them yet.

My Mood
    Gay

Thankee.

I did a pretty good search of Marvel's site, as well ... but to be honest, they don't have the most comprehensive data there.

Could be they do not intend to release paper issues. Who knows?!?

As I find info, I'll update here and I encourage everyone to do the same!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I did NOT need to know about this.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't remember anything about this!

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait for this! I sure hope my local comic shop will have this. I would rather pay them for it than the "big chain" stores like Borders or Barnes N Nobel.

My Mood
    Gay

Well... needless to say, I've pre-ordered. Now I begin holding my breath that they don't release multiple "exclusive" covers or something.

ETA: I also just double checked the Previews Catalog ( comic distributor ) and there's no mention of individual issues.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've noticed it's a 'Premiere' release , I was hoping they would give it the Marvel Zombies treatment and give it a 'oversized' release!. Oh well.

My Mood
    Gay

Yes, so probably very similar to the DT comics hardcovers.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I want it!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    I want it!!!
    I want it...NOW!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

brilliant information :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

I checked with Marvel and they say this info isn't correct.

Lilja

My Mood
    Gay

Lilja - Do you know what part is incorrect?

I got the info in the first post right from Amazon.

( ETA: I just checked Amazon again, and it's still available for pre-order with the info listed )

Curiouser and curiouser....

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

I didn't get any details but I would guess that it's the date that's incorrect, and maybe that the single issues will be released first.

Lilja

My Mood
    Gay

Thank you, kindly.

I'll keep my eye on Marvel's site for info.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any update?

It's almost the end of the month, and there is nothing on Marvel's website...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Gay

Unfortunately, nothing new at all.
    Amazon still says "accepting pre-orders" with a release date of October 29th.

Country
    Country Flag

ok thanks

please let us know if you get some updates about this book...
    should maybe ask directly Marvel

I heard back from Marvel and that date isn't correct but they couldn't say more at this time.

Lilja

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Would someone be kind enough to ask on stephenking.com whether Marvel are still planning on going ahead with a comic+hc release for this.

I can never post on there because the Ms. Mod is never on when I am

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast