Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Endorsed by Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    This is taken from the list of books at the back of "On Writing", which is pretty old. You might be better checking his Twitter account as he recommends books quite regularly. He also used to do it in his EW column, but that's old hat nowadays as well.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    This is taken from the list of books at the back of "On Writing", which is pretty old. You might be better checking his Twitter account as he recommends books quite regularly. He also used to do it in his EW column, but that's old hat nowadays as well.
    Although the Ranker article refers to King's recommendations from "On Writing", Ranker lists some books published since "On Writing" that King has endorsed via Twitter (e.g., #21: "Head Full Of Ghosts" by Paul Tremblay). I'm not sure how this Ranker list was compiled.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

King plugged this on Twitter a few weeks ago...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if it's present in the book but the latest book by Michael Robotham promoted via email by Scribner had this blurb by King:

“I always have a huge stack of books to read, but a Michael Robotham novel automatically goes to the top of the pile.”

—Stephen King
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, noticed that
    It is from an old tweet => https://twitter.com/stephenking/stat...624512?lang=fr
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From SK’s Twitter feed yesterday;

“ As an old rocker, I have to say I fucking loved David Mitchell's new novel, UTOPIA AVENUE, about the flowering of British rock and roll in the mid- to late-60s. It's a hit on my Billboard list.”

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

"If John Irving ever wrote a horror novel, it would be something like this. I loved it.” —Stephen King

A Cosmology of Monsters, By Shaun Hamill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7