Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2615

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Standings at the mid-point of the season:

The Red
    RK. TEAM, W-L-T
    1. RUBE's .45s, 5-2-0
    2. death by snu snu, 5-2-0
    3. Dallas Death Rattle, 4-3-0
    4. Gilead Brewery, 3-4-0

The White
    RK. TEAM, W-L-T
    1. Walkin' Dudes, 5-2-0
    2. Lud Billy Bumblers, 4-3-0
    3. Blaine The Pain Train, 2-5-0
    4. Equus Asinus, 1-6-0

Pink
    RK. TEAM, W-L-T
    1. The Big CoughlinHunters, 5-2-0
    2. Garrell's Raiders, 3-4-0
    3. The Forbidden Zone, 3-4-0
    4. The Derry's Rejects, 2-5-0

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have wins against 2/3 group leaders.

Walkin Dudes, you're next.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I won't be tied for the division lead for long. My team is going downhill fast.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine too. 5 of my primary starters have a BYE this week, my main back up WR (Corey Davis) has been downgraded to out, and it looks like J. Chase will be out for 4-6 weeks.

Top 3 draft pick here I come

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just need a combined 15 points from Tee Higgins + Kareem Hunt tonight to take this week.

PLS FOOTBALL GODS, YOU OWE ME

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So the Football Gods granted my request.

Was just thinking this morning that I've lost weeks where my team scored 150+ points, and I just won this week with 73 points. FF is a trip lol.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I have wins against 2/3 group leaders.

Walkin Dudes, you're next.
    Make it 3/3

Country
    Country Flag

The entire Red division is within one game. These last five games are going to be interesting.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My roster looks like a hospital patient list again

Will be a small miracle if I can pull off a win this week...

Country
    Country Flag

With all the players I have either on bye or injured, I am keeping my team together with bubblegum and bailing wire this week.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Once I get Jamarr Chase back next week, I should be at relatively full strength. Now that Christian Watson from GB has awoken from his slumber, he should be a nice FLEX option.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

27 points from a kicker? Is that a joke?

Gotta love fantasy football. The best team in the league getting worked by the worst team in the league.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wtf lol. Which kicker was that? Maher from Cowboys?

Also, I should have lost this week. I got a 0 from my kicker Gano who had some kinda illness and played like ass, a 0 from my backup TE, and 1pt from Valdes-Scantling who went back to his butterfinger days when he was in Green Bay.

BUT, I have Mahomes the GOAT

Country
    Country Flag

I did lose and am now in danger of face planting at the end and missing the playoffs. Man, I miss Kupp.

In a weird coincidence, I was trying to pick a defense this week and my D/STs have the worst, second worst, and third worst matchups. I looked at the one D/ST on waivers and they have the fourth worst match up (and they are awful.)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Bro Group Red is LIT. Everyone has minimum 6 wins.

Hopefully I get J. Chase back this week. Been a while since I've seen my team at full strength.

Country
    Country Flag

Here are the standings going into the final three games against division rivals:

The Red
    RK. TEAM: W-L-T
    1. death by snu snu: 7-4-0
    2. Gilead Brewery: 7-4-0
    3. RUBE's .45s: 7-4-0
    4. Dallas Death Rattle: 6-5-0

The White
    1. Lud Billy Bumblers: 6-5-0
    2. Blaine The Pain Train: 5-6-0
    3. Walkin' Dudes: 5-6-0
    4. Equus Asinus: 2-9-0

Pink
    1. The Big CoughlinHunters: 9-2-0
    2. The Forbidden Zone: 5-6-0
    3. Garrell's Raiders: 4-7-0
    4. The Derry's Rejects: 3-8-0

The Red division is anyone's to take so it is unfortunate that my team is on the decline. However, with six teams in the playoffs now, the division could get several teams in the playoffs.

Wolfhr is winning The White division, but Lookwhoitis or Jason can catch him. They are playing this week in what is essentially an elimination game.

Still Servant has wrapped up the Pink division but DoctorZauis has a shot at a playoff spot still depending on how things fall.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Josh Jacobs going for 5 trillion scrimmage yards yesterday. Idgaf still came away with the Dub

Watson is crystallizing into a solid WR2, should get Chase back in the next couple weeks. Tee Higgins is a BALLER.

My worry now is my RB room. Helaire is injured and had been sucking before then and will drop way down in the Chiefs pecking order. Melvin Gordon might not ever see another snap as a starter for the rest of his career...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

who the hell is Death by Snu Snu?? Is he on this board??

HEY, lose you little shite. I want that #2 Seed

Country
    Country Flag

Death by snu snu is SpaceMaN's brother. SpaceMaN created this league but needed one more person so he recruited his brother. SpaceMaN turned the league over to me after the first couple years and eventually left the league and this forum. So, no Kent is not on the forum.

BTW, you have SpaceMaN's old team.

Country
    Country Flag

When your QB goes out with an injury before scoring a single point, you're screwed. Oh well, there is always next year.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you coulda had me if Lamar had stayed in the game (maybe).

Cincinatti has KC's number and they limited Mahomes to fantasy lows this season.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

of COURSE Christian Watson/Green Bay have a BYE week on this most crucial of fantasy-season defining weeks...

Country
    Country Flag

You should see my other league. I have three RBs and two WR/TEs on bye and Kenneth Walker hurt. And I have to win to get in the playoffs. Needless to say, my playoff hopes aren't great.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Corey Davis out in the 1st quarter, did not return.
    Tee Higgins out in the 1st quarter, did not return.
    Mahomes throwing 3 picks.

The football gods were not kind to me this weekend

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant), death by snu snu (Kent), Lud Billy Bumblers (Wolfhr), Gilead Brewery (fernandito), and Blaine the Pain Train (Jason) for making the playoffs!

I also limped into the playoffs but that will be short lived since my team hasn't scored more than 100 points in the last six weeks. While Jason got in as the sixth seed, his team has been on a roll going 5-1 the last six weeks to overcome a 2-6 start.

Still Servant's team rolled through the season to go 11-3 and earn the top seed and bye. Kent's team finished 10-4 to win a difficult Red division and earn the other bye.

Wolfhr's team won The White division to earn the third seed and Fernandito rounds out the field due in large part to an impressive seven game win streak in the middle of the season.

Good luck in the playoffs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast