Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 105 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2616

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, Jason is one of three league members that are not members of this forum. That is why I posted the congratulations on the message board there as well.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an itch for some NFL talk.

What do y'all think about
    • Rodgers returning for a 3-year 'last dance'
    • Mayfield's impending departure from Cleveland
    • Brady's unretirement

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Von Miller got a 6 year deal. Isn't he a little old for 6 years at his position?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Liking some of my Raider’s moves lately
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Liking some of my Raider’s moves lately
    Some very good moves, but man, that division is an absolute mine field now.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Von Miller got a 6 year deal. Isn't he a little old for 6 years at his position?
    The years really don't matter in the NFL. It's all about the guaranteed money. The extra years are usually to prorate the dollars out further. Most players, other than rookies, don't make it to the end of their contracts.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 5 draft picks

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    The years really don't matter in the NFL. It's all about the guaranteed money. The extra years are usually to prorate the dollars out further. Most players, other than rookies, don't make it to the end of their contracts.

Yeah but he got 25M of 30M guaranteed!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

RUBE! Happy birthday, Commish!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

I will be renewing the league soon. Then we will have a few things to vote on. I will send emails through ESPN when the first poll is up.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll alert the Florida election police!!

Country
    Country Flag

I have renewed thedarktower.org Fantasy Football League for the 2022 season! Please send me an email or confirm here that you are still in for this year.

I also put up the first of several polls that we will have for this season about potential rule changes. The first is about whether we would like to change the position limits. We need to decide this before we set our keepers for this season. Please swing by the league page and vote before the end of May

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will be back for another season.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

in...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm back!
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

To quote Arnold - I'll be back!

Country
    Country Flag

Please go to the ESPN league page and vote in the position limits poll if you haven't already done so.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I did not vote because the choices for voting are too limited. I would like to see QB, RB, and WR limits lowered a little each, but there is no option like that.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You do not have permission to view this page.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    You do not have permission to view this page.

I guess I don't get your comment, but then perhaps it was not intended for me, in which case my confusion does not matter.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol my bad. It's the message I get upon trying to enter the League page, was wondering if anyone else was experiencing something similar...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I did not vote because the choices for voting are too limited. I would like to see QB, RB, and WR limits lowered a little each, but there is no option like that.
    Sorry, I didn't list that option. If we lower those three limits then we would probably also have to lower the overall limit.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Lol my bad. It's the message I get upon trying to enter the League page, was wondering if anyone else was experiencing something similar...
    I am on the site right now. Did you make sure to sign in first?

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to do this but please resubmit your votes. I tried to add DoctorZaius' option and it deleted all of the results so far. I will give the poll an extra week due to this mistake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 105 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast