Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Soooooooooo I should start tanking immediately for a better pick then?
    But you wouldn't get to wipe the floor with me. Just kidding. Personally, I hate losing so much that I wouldn't tank.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Good game, Rube! I thought I had you there toward the end when I still had Mahomes and Helaire left to play.

Then I remembered that the little monsters from Space Jam stole their powers this season and the entire Chiefs Offense are playing with two left feet.

Goff had double the fantasy points on Mahomes. DOUBLE.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my worst seasons to date. My running game, which was supposed to be my strength, has been a nightmare.

Barkley can't stay healthy and runs behind one of the worst offensive lines I've ever seen as a Giants fan. Robinson has looked good but is banged up. Jones has had some nice games, but he's been hurt and has also lost touches to Dillon when healthy.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a shame. I thought Barkley was going to be something. His moves reminded me of Barry Sanders.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good game, Rube! I thought I had you there toward the end when I still had Mahomes and Helaire left to play.

Then I remembered that the little monsters from Space Jam stole their powers this season and the entire Chiefs Offense are playing with two left feet.

Goff had double the fantasy points on Mahomes. DOUBLE.
    Thanks. I was honestly surprised that I won. I thought going into the Sunday night game that you had it. The Chiefs are definitely playing more conservative now and it is hurting Mahomes' numbers. But they are winning, so they probably aren't going to change. I hope he has a great game this week though. I need you to beat death by snu snu so that the game between Dallas Death Rattle and my team will mean anything in The Red division race.

Meanwhile, the Pink division is still wide open. Everyone is within a game and a half with two games left.

Good luck in the last two weeks, everyone.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    It's a shame. I thought Barkley was going to be something. His moves reminded me of Barry Sanders.
    He's still got it. I feel he's come back from the knee injury. The issue is, I don't care how great your moves are, if you're running into the defensive line 2 yards into the backfield, there's not much you can do. The Giants offensive line just gets pushed around too much.

Country
    Country Flag

So close! Fernandito almost took down death by snu snu for me, losing 108-110. That late surge by Josh Allen and Buffalo did him in. That means death by snu snu wins The Red division since I can no longer catch him.

The White division title will be on the line this week as Lookwhoitis' Walkin' Dudes takes on Blain the Pain Train. With the loser of that game still in the wildcard, this will be the first of back-to-back games for the teams.

The Pink division is still up in the air. Doctor Zaius' Forbidden Zone can win it with a win over Still Servant's Big CoughlinHunters. But if Still Servant wins, that opens the door for Derry's Rejects if they win.

Good luck everyone!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude, I thought I had it. I can't believe Allen went supernova with 51 points and STILL couldn't close the deal vs Brady and the Referee-enhanced Bucs.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    So close! Fernandito almost took down death by snu snu for me, losing 108-110. That late surge by Josh Allen and Buffalo did him in. That means death by snu snu wins The Red division since I can no longer catch him.

The White division title will be on the line this week as Lookwhoitis' Walkin' Dudes takes on Blain the Pain Train. With the loser of that game still in the wildcard, this will be the first of back-to-back games for the teams.

The Pink division is still up in the air. Doctor Zaius' Forbidden Zone can win it with a win over Still Servant's Big CoughlinHunters. But if Still Servant wins, that opens the door for Derry's Rejects if they win.

Good luck everyone!
    Somehow I am chugging along. Hoping to make it to the playoffs and get Henry back. My only hope.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Brady and the Referee-enhanced Bucs.

Oh I LIKE that phrase!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post

Good luck everyone!
    My two-headed Tight End monster finally had big games at the same time. Unfortunately, it's too late.

The running game never came together for me. Saquan had the injuries and the terrible offensive line. Jones was injured and battled some timeshare issues. Robinson was good, but also battled injuries.

Ironically, my weakest area, Wide Receiver, shows signs of life. Mooney had a nice season, Waddle looks to be an emerging talent (probably more valuable in PPR leagues, but I'm not complaining) and Amon St. Brown has really emerged late.

Country
    Country Flag

Now that NFL week 15 is finally over:

Congratulations to Lookwhoitis (Walkin' Dudes), Kent (death by snu snu), Jason (Blaine the Pain Train), and thegunslinger41 (Derry's Rejects) for making the playoffs.

Death by snu snu (10-5) wrapped up The Red division last week but the other two divisions were decided in these final regular season matchups. The Walkin' Dudes (11-4) claimed The White division and the number one overall seed by beating Blain the Pain Train (10-5). They will meet again in the first round of the playoffs as Blain the Pain Train claims the wildcard spot.

The Pink division was as close of a race as it could be without it having to go to tiebreakers. Derry's Rejects (7-7-1) won the division by a half game! He beat out Still Servant (The Big CoughlinHunters) and DoctorZaius (Forbidden Zone) who both finished 7-8. Death by snu snu and Derry's Rejects will meet in the two-three matchup.

Good luck in the playoffs!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats you guys! Best of luck! Crappy season for me personally, but hopefully I can pick up 1 or 2 key pieces in the offseason so I can reload for next season.

Country
    Country Flag

The championship matchup is set! Congratulations to Jason and thegunslinger41 for making it to the finals!

Jason's Blain the Pain Train beat Lookwhoitis' Walkin' Dudes 125-102 while thegunslinger41's Derry's Rejects beat Kent's death by snu snu 85-83.

No matter who wins the finals, we will have a first-time champion! Good luck guys.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on your upcoming victory against me, Rube. I have 13 players O/Q/IR, I barely have enough players to form a line up this week

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As the owner of Waddle and St. Brown, I formally request a vote to change the league to PPR.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on your upcoming victory against me, Rube. I have 13 players O/Q/IR, I barely have enough players to form a line up this week
    Sad to see that the finals has come to this. I hope things change for you with the new Covid protocols in the NFL.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought I could get through the road to the Championship and win it with no QB. I was wrong

Pretty dang crazy that the guy who traded me the number 1 that got me Jonathan Taylor was my main competition for the crown this year and in my own division to boot!

Looking forward to next year when i'll have a better QB situation.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Sad to see that the finals has come to this. I hope things change for you with the new Covid protocols in the NFL.
    Considering we are in a consolation game and not the championship, I don't think it is a huge deal. However, I did notice that thegunslinger41 (who is in the championship) has some COVID/IR players in his starting lineup. I will message him today to get that fixed.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I thought I could get through the road to the Championship and win it with no QB. I was wrong

Pretty dang crazy that the guy who traded me the number 1 that got me Jonathan Taylor was my main competition for the crown this year and in my own division to boot!

Looking forward to next year when i'll have a better QB situation.
    That trade really helped both of you a lot. You by getting JT and him because he picked Herbert in the second round. He was either going to trade for a QB or take Burrow number one overall. Since he got Cousins from you he waited and hit the jackpot with Herbert.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn if I could have gotten into the playoffs I could have made some noise! I have a few players on fire!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too. Freaking Chase went berserk with 49 points last week *cries*

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Jason for winning the 2021 TheDarkTower.org Fantasy Football League!

Jason's Blaine the Pain Train beat thegunslinger41's Derry's Rejects 106-56 to win his first championship.

Next Year's Draft Order:
    1. Garrell's Raiders, 5-9-1, 1255
    2. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfhr), 6-9, 1415
    3. Gilead Brewery (fernandito), 6-9, 1499
    4. Dallas Death Rattle, 6-9, 1518
    5. Forbidden Zone (DoctorZauis), 7-8, 1393
    6. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023), 7-8, 1398
    7. Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant), 7-8, 1413
    8. Rube's .45s, 7-8, 1745
    9. death by snu snu, 4th Place, 10-5, 1531
    10. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 3rd Place, 11-4, 1676
    11. Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 2021 Runner-up, 7-7-1, 1555
    12. Blaine the Pain Train, 2021 Champion, 10-5, 1591

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jason! Thanks for another fun year of FF you guys. Thanks Rube for once again carrying out Commish duties.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Jason is not on these boards, correct?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624