Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, man, did I luck out with my one point win (I had feared I'd lose because of a missed injury report). And now, the main event, my rematch with The Big CoughlinHunters that has huge playoff considerations. Good luck dude, I'm coming for you!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude I would rage quit if I ever lost by 1 point

Q; since WK13 doesn't start until Sunday, we can edit our lineup up until day off, right? I have injury considerations...

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I lost to you by one point in week one...

Yes, players can be switched until about 5 minutes before their game starts.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With one week of the regular season left, the playoff picture is getting pretty clear.

Equus Asinus has wrapped up The White division with the best record in the league (10-3) and, all though it is only a one game lead, the Big CoughlinHunters (9-4) won the Pink division by beating Forbidden Zone (8-5) this week. The Big CoughlinHunters won both matchups with Forbidden Zone so even if they finish tied the Big CoughlinHunters will win the tie breaker.

Dallas Death Rattle (8-5) leads The Red division but death by snu snu (7-6) has won six straight games to stay in contention. They split their games this year. Death by snu snu's biggest obstacle to winning the division is the fact that my .45s would have to upset Dallas Death Rattle this week (not likely.) The wildcard spot will go to either Forbidden Zone or the loser of The Red division.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I lay too many eggs at WR to make me feel great about repeating. This has been such a trying season, but I have to say that I want to win more than I did last year when my team didn't face as much strife.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    With one week of the regular season left, the playoff picture is getting pretty clear.

Equus Asinus has wrapped up The White division with the best record in the league (10-3) and, all though it is only a one game lead, the Big CoughlinHunters (9-4) won the Pink division by beating Forbidden Zone (8-5) this week. The Big CoughlinHunters won both matchups with Forbidden Zone so even if they finish tied the Big CoughlinHunters will win the tie breaker.

Dallas Death Rattle (8-5) leads The Red division but death by snu snu (7-6) has won six straight games to stay in contention. They split their games this year. Death by snu snu's biggest obstacle to winning the division is the fact that my .45s would have to upset Dallas Death Rattle this week (not likely.) The wildcard spot will go to either Forbidden Zone or the loser of The Red division.
    I don't deserve it after last week's pathetic performance. Big CouglinHunters and Forbidden Zone coughed up fur balls last week.

Country
    Country Flag

After Dallas Death Rattle's improbable loss to me, Forbidden Zone's loss to what was the last place team, Blaine the Pain Train beating what was the number one seed, and death by snu snu's win, there are four teams at 8-6 vying for two playoff spots. I am pretty sure who is in the playoffs but I will post the official results and the order for the first eight picks of next year's draft tomorrow.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to our four 2020 playoff teams!

The number one seed Equus Asinus (10-4) will take on fourth-seeded death by snu snu (8-6). This is a matchup of the fasting starting team this year (Equus Asinus at 7-0) and the hottest team at the end of the season. Death by snu snu won seven straight games after starting 1-6 to edge out Forbidden Zone and Blaine the Pain Train for the last playoff spot.

The two-three matchup is between The Big CoughlinHunters (10-4) and Dallas Death Rattle (8-6). The Big CoughlinHunters are trying to defend the 2019 championship while it has been several team owners since Dallas Death Rattle has been in the playoffs.

Good luck in the playoffs!

Here is the draft order for the non-playoff teams:

1. Garrell's Raiders, 4-10, 1272
    2. Walkin' Dudes, 4-10, 1350
    3. Derry's Rejects, 5-9, 1301
    4. Lud Billy Bumblers, 6-8, 1409
    5. Gilead Brewery, 6-8, 1429
    6. Rube's .45s, 7-7, 1473
    7. Blain the Paine Train, 8-6, 1368
    8. Forbidden Zone, 8-6, 1448

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

While its a bummer I couldn't make the playoffs I had a lot of fun playing Fantasy for the first time and look forward to the 21-22 season!

Good luck all y'all in the playoffs.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

TREVOR!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

He may be able to skip the Jets, but not me
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    He may be able to skip the Jets, but not me
    congrats
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Garrell, while you were tanking for Trevor, Lookwhoitis was tanking for Travis (or whoever the highest rated rookie RB ends up being.)

BTW, don't forget that Saturday games start this week.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I wasn’t tanking really. It sucked when my franchise QB, Andrew Luck, retired early. I was one of the top four teams every year til he did that. Derek Carr is not a suitable replacement for that and Baker is still a work in progress.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Jonathan Taylor seems to be turning it on. Let's see if I can make the right pick next season and make my way back into the playoffs and the Championship talk.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not exactly the title defense I was hoping for, but it took a season-high in points for Dallas Death Rattle to beat me.

I'm impressed with my season in general and my showing in the playoff game. Losing Barkley and Mack for the year hurt. Losing Golladay for most of the year was a huge blow. I had issues at WR all season long. I essentially was working with my 3rd string QB and some scrap heap guys at WR and I was still able to score 100+ points this week so I'm not going to hang my head.

I'm looking forward to some guys getting healthy next year and making another run.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Dallas Death Rattle and death by snu snu for earning their way into the championship game!

Both upset a higher seeded team by 40+ points to advance. Kent's death by snu snu will be going for its second championship while Brooks got Dallas Death Rattle to the finals in only his second year managing the team. If Brooks wins then every team in The Red will have won at least one championship. Either way a team from The Red will win the title this year.

Good luck in the championship!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Dallas Death Rattle and death by snu snu for earning their way into the championship game!

Both upset a higher seeded team by 40+ points to advance. Kent's death by snu snu will be going for its second championship while Brooks got Dallas Death Rattle to the finals in only his second year managing the team. If Brooks wins then every team in The Red will have won at least one championship. Either way a team from The Red will win the title this year.

Good luck in the championship!
    He made a great move at the last minute. He had Rivers starting up until the last minute and then switched to Tannehill who went on to drop 45 points. He would have still beaten me, but it would have been a lot closer.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

RIP whoever's playing against Kamara this week.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    RIP whoever's playing against Kamara this week.
    That would be me (in the consolation bracket) I've already got the 2nd pick in the draft wrapped up so that lessens the sting, lol. Im guessing many (if not most) who are playing against him in their League Championship are going to lose!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

I have Kamara and Brady so I have 105 points from three players so far. Too bad I couldn't get more games like this in the regular season so I would be playing in a game that counts this week.

Update: I finished with 189 points. The most scored by anyone in the league this season. After scoring 93 or less in six of the last seven games to drop out of playoff contention. Yeah.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Dallas Death Rattle for winning the 2020 thedarktower.org Fantasy Football Championship!

Brooks beat Kent's death by snu snu 110-104. He survived a huge game from Josh Allen in the Monday night game that almost allowed death by snu snu to come back from a big deficit.

Thanks everybody for another good season. I hope everyone will return again next year. I will post the finalized 2021 draft order soon.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is the 2021 draft order:

9. Big CoughlinHunters, Fourth place
    10. Equus Asinus, Third place
    11. death by snu snu, League Runner-up
    12. Dallas Death Rattle, League Champion

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is the 2021 draft order:

9. Big CoughlinHunters, Fourth place
    10. Equus Asinus, Third place
    11. death by snu snu, League Runner-up
    12. Dallas Death Rattle, League Champion
    ...so the Jets blew this one too?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I officially pick Trevor Lawrence...just saying.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast