Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2616

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Counter my trade offer if you please, no one is untouchable.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

dang my team should be called the Walking Wounded instead of the Walkin Dudes! LOL

4 guys on IR, Cam had a concussion and a lot of guys banged up too!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    dang my team should be called the Walking Wounded instead of the Walkin Dudes! LOL

Yeah, I'm really hoping that McCoy doesn't have a hamstring issue.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nevermind.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The trade offer was more than fair, but if I'm going to trade a guy like Green I need to get a legit #1 RB. I just can't trust Hill. Sure, he looked great today and he's miles better than anything I have at running back, but there's going to be way more 1 and 3 point days than days like today.

Also, my hope is that Lewis comes back soon and is the player he was before he got hurt.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

The nevermind was for something else. All good.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well you at least started off pretty good this week. The way Bortles looked at halftime, I thought I was going to benefit both from you playing him and me playing Tennessee's D. Then garbage time happened and now I'm down big. It's funny that I really need Reed and Michael to do well in my other league and I am facing them here with you already in the lead.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

forgot to put Cam in as i have had a hell week at work and didnt get home untill well after the game started. Thursday football is for the birds. ROFL
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We are at the halfway point of the season. If the playoffs started today the four teams in would be The Walkin' Dudes, Garrell's Raiders, The Forbidden Zone, and Rube's .45s. However, there is still a lot of football left and numerous teams are within striking distance.

Country
    Country Flag

forgot to put Cam in as i have had a hell week at work and didnt get home untill well after the game started. Thursday football is for the birds. ROFL
    Oops, I didn't see your reply. Yeah, Thursdays seem to produce lots of bad fantasy results. However, it's working for you this week. I need Brady to tear the Bills a new one.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If I can get Lewis back and have Green go off, I could be competitive again. Ironically, I have more of a chance in this league than I do in my money league where the Gronk injury hurt me early and Robinson has really killed me. I do have Ajayi, so I'm hoping to ride him and Michael after the bye.

Country
    Country Flag

@ lookwhoitis, you can still put cam in. They lock individually at their respective game times, not all at once thursday. Not sure if thats what you meant or not...

Country
    Country Flag

I just saw you had bortles in... i bet cam won't get 43 vs Arizona.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

True that Bortles score freaked me out I was like awwwww shit! when i saw I had left him in as Cams concussion week replacement and watched a bit of the game where the Jags were getting shellacked. went to bed and woke up to that surprise ROFL.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta love garbage time points. Honestly though, Bortles looked terrible for most of that game. They need to rework his throwing motion. It's way too long. He practically winds up on some throws.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I really lucked out this week. I had a last minute scratch from my lineup. Please don't accuse me of not playing a full lineup - in the am Montgomery was supposed to play, but then a kidney issue made him a late DNP. Grrrr.

Country
    Country Flag

I had the same thing happen in another league but I saw it just in time to put Tyrell Williams in... who also got me zero points. It wasn't my weekend in fantasy football.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I had the same thing happen in another league but I saw it just in time to put Tyrell Williams in... who also got me zero points. It wasn't my weekend in fantasy football.
    Doesn't look like this will be your week either. Looks like I am catching you on a Bye-week nightmare! I'm a Patriots season ticket holder, so it's nice not to have to beat TB. Lucky me.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Doesn't look like this will be your week either. Looks like I am catching you on a Bye-week nightmare! I'm a Patriots season ticket holder, so it's nice not to have to beat TB. Lucky me.
    Sweet turn-around. You got yourself a deep team. Should be a good match up.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really lucked out this week. I had a last minute scratch from my lineup. Please don't accuse me of not playing a full lineup - in the am Montgomery was supposed to play, but then a kidney issue made him a late DNP. Grrrr.
    It happened to me too. Dwayne Washington got scratched before game time and I was playing football with my friends and couldn't check before 1. Not that he would have gotten any points.

Country
    Country Flag

Considering how many points you are getting from this Thursday night game, I don't think it would have mattered if I had Brady, DJ, and Hyde.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Considering how many points you are getting from this Thursday night game, I don't think it would have mattered if I had Brady, DJ, and Hyde.
    You got that right. Perhaps my best week yet in the offering. Sorry dude.

Country
    Country Flag

Ha. Sorry. In fantasy.

Country
    Country Flag

With three weeks left in the regular season, only two teams are out of the playoff race. Every team in The White division is within one game and six of the other eight teams are within reach of a division title or the wildcard spot. Every remaining game should be within your division so it is a chance to make a move.

There are a lot of games on Thursday so make sure to check your lineups early.

Country
    Country Flag

You better win the title rube. Only team with any real depth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast