Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 105 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wolfehr got Ben Staad's old team and AstroDad got ELazansky's team. Which reminds me, guys please personalize your team names.

AstroDad posted the draft order a few posts back.

See y'all in the draft room.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Done! Team is now the Lud Billy Bumblers.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guys, I'm sorry but I don't know what happened. Equus has 25 keepers. WTF.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah, i was just looking at that...stupid espn

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

can you post what we are doing as soon as u can figure it out cuz i still have to travel tonight
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I say we just kick it off slow draft style right here. Only three rounds. 36 picks and we still have plenty of time till kickoff of NFL season.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    I say we just kick it off slow draft style right here. Only three rounds. 36 picks and we still have plenty of time till kickoff of NFL season.
    i honestly think this would be easiest.

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry but it forces me to wait an hour. Looks like we are pushing this back.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Slow draft here sounds good to me.
    Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

I'm OK with this. Let me send out an email and see what the consensus is. If slow draft I will have to get Jason's picks, Spaceman will have to give his brother's and we will have to get Garrell to get back on the forum.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

sure can we call it soon though? i have to drive 4 hrs home tonight. Im game to wait around to do another live draft but i think with folks talking about passing out, having to drive and some already AFK anyways it might be best to just do it here and input.

The only issue is without a live draft interface i dont think the rookies will be ranked. i couldnt find them on a cursory examination of the espn generated rankings
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah whatever is good.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Just want to toss out the idea of doing the slow draft on the league message board instead of here. Thought it might be easier for Jason, Garrell, and Spaceman's brother.
    Wanted:

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

draft is currently scheduled to kick off OFFLINE in 9 minutes...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

can u change it to live?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    sure can we call it soon though? i have to drive 4 hrs home tonight. Im game to wait around to do another live draft but i think with folks talking about passing out, having to drive and some already AFK anyways it might be best to just do it here and input.

The only issue is without a live draft interface i dont think the rookies will be ranked. i couldnt find them on a cursory examination of the espn generated rankings
    there are several places around the interwebs with rookie rankings

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

oh trust me im not worried, lol
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Are we drafting in 5 minutes? I can't log on.

Country
    Country Flag

That is an offline draft that I set indicating we are doing a slow draft

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

PHEW!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

OFFline means it is going to autopick it right? or do u have it set to only accept commish input of pick?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Just want to toss out the idea of doing the slow draft on the league message board instead of here. Thought it might be easier for Jason, Garrell, and Spaceman's brother.
    Actually this is a good idea. I will setup a thread there.

Country
    Country Flag

Offline means I have to input all of your picks manually. Thank God there are only three rounds.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

OK - why not right here?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    OK - why not right here?
    couple of owners not on the boards

Im game for whatever. Txt me if it gets to my pick.

Im blasting off.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 105 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast