Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 105 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2620

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

If you guys find your self with a spot available I would be interested. I play a lot and just had a dynasty league break up after almost 15 years.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I may be wrong but I think there is an open spot. I'm sure the commish will chime in on this.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    If you guys find your self with a spot available I would be interested. I play a lot and just had a dynasty league break up after almost 15 years.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If there are any spots still open I'd love to participate next season.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, I spent the long weekend camping on a beach and did not get on the internet once. There is one open spot right now but Garrell still hasn't confirmed that he and Joe are back yet. Let me send him a PM again and then I will get back to y'all.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is trading off right now? I was gonna offer ya something RUBE.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Trading and waiver pickups shut off between the NFL draft and our league draft. If Garrell would acknowledge he is coming back then we could get everything setup and draft early. Then everything would open up again.

Country
    Country Flag

Damn time flies... It's been a month since that last post. I have heard back from Garrell and he and Joe are in. Unfortunately it looks like Tim (Ben Staad) will not be able to participate this year.

I have offered the two open spots to the members who asked at the top of the page. Once they reply I will randomly assign them a team. Then we can start talking draft dates.

Country
    Country Flag

It looks like AstroDad and Wolfehr have accepted their invitations to join the league. That means we have a full league and it is time to start discussing a draft date. Remember it will be a three round, rookie and free agent draft and the three roster spots will be added so you don't have to drop anyone. I would prefer to have it sooner rather than later so that trades and other roster changes can open back up.

Also, if there are rule changes anyone would like to suggest now is the time. I have considered adding another starting flex position since our rosters are so large. What do you think?

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

is there a list of rules somewhere outside the site rules for this league?

Is this a money league?
    are players held indefinitely or is there a max number of years?
    Can picks be traded or only players?
    Does the league vote on trades or does the commish just approve them unless there is a serious injustice going on?

I am sure I have other questions...i'll think of them later

Country
    Country Flag

Most of the rules are available to look at on the league page. It is not a money league but we do have a traveling trophy. Players are held indefinitely. Picks can be traded but I may need to set that up. The league votes on trades.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

whats the deal with the draft date? inquiring minds want to know...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't heard much from anyone except a couple dates people couldn't make. I went ahead and set it for this Sunday night at 7:30 central time.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

cools
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck everyone. Sorry I had to drop out this year. Between personal issues and trying to balance life, FF just didn't make sense to me this year.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Works for me - thanks for the update!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Is everyone on point and ready to participate in tomorrows draft?

I mean if a lot of people are autopicking it could suck.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

i'll be there

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I assume the draft order posted after last season still applies?

1. Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23), 4-12
    2. The Forbidden Zone (Doctor Zaius), 6-10
    3. Death by Snu Snu (Kent*), 6-10
    4. The La-Z-Boys (Joe*), 6-9-1
    5. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 7-9
    6. Bethlehem Steel (ELazansky), 8-8
    7. Waste Lands Blaine's Pains (Jason*), 8-8
    8. Mid-World Mediocrity (SpaceMaN), 9-6-1
    9. Ben Staad Bears, 9-7, Fourth-Place
    10. Garrell's Raiders, 10-6, Third-Place
    11. Rube's .45s, 9-7, League Runner-up
    12. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 13-3, League Champion
    *not on the forum

Country
    Country Flag

Yes. You take the position of the team you took over.

As for the draft date, I have asked for draft suggestions for a month and no one suggested a time. When I sent an email, I received four dates that wouldn't work for some members; yesterday, next Friday and Saturday, and September 4th. When I set the date it sent an email to everyone and I have only received positive responses so far. I can't do a lot of days going forward because it is my busiest time of the year but I will send one more email just in case someone has a conflict.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

i also have a lot of conflicts during the week, so this time is perfect for me

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

works for me as well and looking forward to it.

There is just not a lot of life in this thread. Hopefully folks are paying attention and saw the draft email sent by the league.
    (especially the folks who do not spend much time (or are not on at all) on the boards)

Picking in the 12 hole, i am just sketchy of the idea of the computer going on an autopick rampage in an eternal keeper dynasty league. (Hoping for those "blunder" picks like Johnny Football of which there are often at least one or two, allowing more quality guys to slip to a later pick (see Devonta Freeman in the draft two years ago)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Good luck everyone. Sorry I had to drop out this year. Between personal issues and trying to balance life, FF just didn't make sense to me this year.
    Sad to see ya go Ben Staad. You were often in the running in our division.

Rube, who is taking over Ben's team as it still has his team name in the 2016 league?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I have considered adding another starting flex position since our rosters are so large. What do you think?
    I support the idea of adding another Flex position
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Any body know where to find out what the draft order is?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Any body know where to find out what the draft order is?
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1018281
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 105 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast