Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL to spaceman It is fantasy. And yes I still rock hehe.
    BTW, the whole point of fantasy is bragging rights and trash talking. Not like we are actually playing the games.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm hopeful I can keep riding the Brees train the rest of the season. I really need a redo with everything else. I am pumped about drafting Yeldon though. He seems like he may have been a good pick.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Red division is tight with everyone within a game. Every game is going to be big for making the playoffs.

BTW, the trade deadline for this season is this Thursday. If you want to make a move to strengthen your team for a run then you only have a few days left to do it.

I am still in need of an RB and loaded at WR if anyone is interested.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is easily one of the tightest division races I've ever seen. Crucial 2 weeks.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep. Everyone in The Red division is within 1.5 games so anyone can win. Based on the records, that might be the only team from the division to make the playoffs though. However, death by snu snu won what looked like a weak division last year then went on to win the championship.

The White division is still up for grabs as well. Two teams are within two games of the Walkin' Dudes and will both play him in the next two weeks. Likely the second-place team from The White will be the wildcard team unless the second and third teams lose out.

Garrell has all but officially wrapped up the pink division especially since The Derry's Rejects refuses to pull Manning from the starting lineup. I have already emailed and sent a PM in previous weeks so apparently he has packed it in for this year.

Just as a reminder, please continue to set your lineups even if you cannot make the playoffs. It is the only way to make the league fair for all. Also, remember that there will be a consolation ladder that runs the same time as the playoffs for everyone that does not get in.

Good luck.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fuck. Needed Rube to lose to have a shot. Good luck in the playoffs. Make it 3 in a row for the Red Rube!
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks like the four teams are locked in for the playoffs. I may be wrong but I think the spots are locked in as well. Good luck everyone.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, SpaceMaN. I will try.

Despite there being some close races going into this past week, the last week of the regular season is going to be a little anti-climatic. All of the leading teams won which eliminated those trying to make a run. Garrell took out Derry's Rejects, Walkin' Dudes knocked out Waste Lands, Ben Staad won to secure the wildcard, and I won to put just enough distance between SpaceMaN and me.

Week 14 might decide the playoff seeding. The Walkin' Dudes and Ben Staad will play for The White Division title. As it stands right now they will play in back to back weeks since the number one seed faces the wildcard. Garrell can also possibly catch Walkin' Dudes for the number one seed but I think the tie-breakers are against him.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

AARGHH...I benched Brees and Colston and this is the first time all year they have hooked up twice. Gotta love FFB.

Country
    Country Flag

The playoffs start this week. #1 seed Walkin' Dudes will face #4 seed Ben Staad Bears while #2 seed Garrell and my #3 seeded .45s will battle it out.

Everyone else will still have games in the consolation ladder.

Congratulations to those who made the playoffs and good luck this week in your games.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I will need it.

Country
    Country Flag

The finals are set. It will be the #1-seeded Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis) versus my #3-seeded .45s.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

good luck!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone's roosters have been riddled with injuries. Crazy!
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    good luck!
    Good luck to you as well. Not that you need it with how great Cam Newton has been recently and Odell Beckham suspended this week.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Lookwhoitis on winning the 2015 TheDarkTower.org Fantasy Football League.

His Walkin' Dudes beat my .45s 111-101 to claim the title.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

The league was fairly competitive this year as the overall records show. Only the Walkin' Dudes separated from the pack. Based on this year's finish, here is next year's draft order:

2016 Draft Position. Team Name (Forum Name, if not obvious), 2015 Overall Record
    1. Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23), 4-12
    2. The Forbidden Zone (Doctor Zaius), 6-10
    3. Death by Snu Snu (Kent*), 6-10
    4. The La-Z-Boys (Joe*), 6-9-1
    5. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 7-9
    6. Bethlehem Steel (ELazansky), 8-8
    7. Waste Lands Blaine's Pains (Jason*), 8-8
    8. Mid-World Mediocrity (SpaceMaN), 9-6-1
    9. Ben Staad Bears, 9-7, Fourth-Place
    10. Garrell's Raiders, 10-6, Third-Place
    11. Rube's .45s, 9-7, League Runner-up
    12. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 13-3, League Champion
    *not on the forum

A couple people mentioned they may not participate next year. If that still holds true, please PM me so I know how many open spots there are. I will randomly reassign those teams and the new owners will get the teams' draft slot.

Country
    Country Flag

Lookwhoitis, please clean out your message box so I can reply to you.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Lookwhoitis, please clean out your message box so I can reply to you.
    DOH! IM the worst about clogged pms!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

It said delivery date 2-22 let me know when the trophy shows up please.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it today! Thanks bro!

Pics to come...

Football/goalpost thingy snapped off the top on its journey, but I will go get something new to put on there. It is just a screw-in topper, easily changed, so i will replace it.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Shit I feel bad. I was kind of crunched on time and the lady 'helping' me was a rude ass bitch (walked away as a matter of fact, mid-question.) I can pay for the replacement part, I knew I should have packed it better.

I can paypal ya, or just send ya cash. Remember when that was acceptable?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

dont sweat it, man. I'm sure i can get a topper inexpensively. I have to take the plate in to a shop get it engraved anyways. Y'all paid a pretty penny just to ship it, so i'll cover getting a new topper.

Appreciate you shipping it out though!

(and with luck i can repeat and save on shipping charges next year! LOL )
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast