Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Am I correct that when I draft, I will be prompted to drop a player? My team is full, so I want to make sure.
    No, you will not have to cut a guy. The roster will be expanded by three for the three rounds of the draft. Our league is an "all-keeper" league. You have the option to keep EVERYONE on your team. Rosters expand by 3 slots each season (dunno if there is, or will be, an eventual cap on that). In order to cut players and resign new ones, you can do that after the draft and during the season as well.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Am I correct that when I draft, I will be prompted to drop a player? My team is full, so I want to make sure.
    No, you will not have to cut a guy. The roster will be expanded by three for the three rounds of the draft. Our league is an "all-keeper" league. You have the option to keep EVERYONE on your team. Rosters expand by 3 slots each season (dunno if there is, or will be, an eventual cap on that). In order to cut players and resign new ones, you can do that after the draft and during the season as well.
    OK - I thought we had a limit on the number of players already? As long as I can draft I'm fine!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Here is the draft order if you did not already see it on ESPN's site:

Draft Position. Team Name (Forum Name, if not obvious), 2014 Overall Record
    1. Mid-World Mediocrity (ELazansky), 5-11
    2. Bethlehem Steel (SpaceMaN), 5-11
    3. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 6-10
    4. Waste Lands Blaine's Pains (Jason*), 6-10
    5. Ben Staad Bears, 7-9
    6. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 8-8
    7. Rube's .45s, 8-7-1
    8. The Forbidden Zone (Doctor Zaius), 9-7
    9. The La-Z-Boys (Joe*), 8-8, Fourth-Place
    10. Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23), 11-5, Third-Place
    11. Garrell's Raiders, 12-3-1, League Runner-up
    12. Death by Snu Snu (Kent*), 10-6, League Champion
    *not on the forum

BTW, as we learned last year, if you do not have a kicker or defense on your team currently then ESPN's draft software will make you take one with one of your picks. I know of at least one team in that situation right now. The teams are locked but if you want me to put a kicker on your team so you do not have to draft one then let me know. PM me the player you want and the one you want to drop. This applies only to this situation. Every other player will either need to be drafted or picked up after the draft.
    My team is Bethlehem Steel, not Mid World Mediocrity. Hope I still get first pick.
    Sorry. I switched yours with SpaceMaN's. They were both new names so I should have looked closer. You still draft first.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The plan was to cut it off the year we hit 31 players but I may do it earlier. This year you do not need to worry about it though.

Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone care if we had the draft Saturday instead? Jason has another draft Sunday. Let me know which y'all would prefer.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm good either evening at 8 EST

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The plan was to cut it off the year we hit 31 players but I may do it earlier. This year you do not need to worry about it though.
    I figure we should let it ride until 31 like was originally specified. I could just not remember what the number was...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

It's going to stay Sunday unless someone else has a conflict.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone care if we had the draft Saturday instead? Jason has another draft Sunday. Let me know which y'all would prefer.
    I just found out I have another draft at the exact same time Sunday Aug 30th at 8pm, so I'd be down for a change to saturday night. If I have to I can do both at the same time as our draft isn't many rounds (and I know im definitely picking 1 of 3 players withmy first pick)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Seeing how I haven't received any emails or messages about a conflict with Saturday, I will change the draft date to this Saturday night. I hope everyone has looked at who they want to draft because that is less than four days away.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It is only three rounds correct? Shouldn't be too hard to get through...

Looking forward to it.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Yes it is three rounds but I don't want someone to auto-draft because they weren't paying attention to emails.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in unless something comes up.

Country
    Country Flag

Less than two days until the draft...

BTW, while adding the three spots for the new players on our teams I also upped the position limits a little and I did something I meant to do last year: I added an IR position. The position will allow you to store a player as long as they are listed "out" and not have it count against your 25 roster spots. Seeing players like Woodhead in the available players reminded me that this was something we need. Now you can hold onto one injured player.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you added the IR position.

Country
    Country Flag

19 hours until the draft...

It has been quiet in here so I sent another reminder about the draft. I hope everyone has checked their emails recently. I have to work most of the day tomorrow so I will get this in now: Good luck with your drafts.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry I missed the draft. I am using a new computer and having issues.

Country
    Country Flag

Well you got two decent RBs and a possible starting WR for Baltimore with auto-draft. Garrell is going to try to trade you for Yeldon.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For the record i did know it would make me draft a kicker, i'm fine with that. I got basically all young people. And suck ass kaepernick. On the block, possibly for a punter.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

I hope everyone got what they were looking for in the draft. I will post the ESPN draft grades later once they are ready.

Now that it is over, all the rest of the players will drop to waivers. If there is still someone you want, don't forget to put in your waiver request. Trades will be available again as well, so y'all can start making deals.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I took two guys with injury issues but tremendous upside. But it is a keeper league so I'm looking forward to them having fruitful careers on my team.

I'm loaded with young WR talent, so if you are in need be sure to give me a jingle.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is good. Still can't log in. I will need to try and get my old computer running.

Well you got two decent RBs and a possible starting WR for Baltimore with auto-draft. Garrell is going to try to trade you for Yeldon.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I swear you guys have no concept of even trades.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    I swear you guys have no concept of even trades.
    So....Denard Robinson for Adrian P is not a good trade then?

Country
    Country Flag

Thats about whats been offered. Mostly offering my non forum brother, tryin to get leveon bell and 3 other people for a possibly good wr and 3 scrubs... Why offer that when you see its not fair?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast