Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 105 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ESPN's scoring is broken right now - Charles Clay had 97 yards and 2 TD, but my scoresheet only shows 75 and 1 TD

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    ESPN's scoring is broken right now - Charles Clay had 97 yards and 2 TD, but my scoresheet only shows 75 and 1 TD
    LOL Doesn't matter. You're still going down!! Peyton just threw another one!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn!! He let Moreno run for one!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    LOL Doesn't matter. You're still going down!! Peyton just threw another one!!!
    I don't need to win this week anyway to make the playoffs...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

True, but the division title is on the line!!!

Ooh, and he threw another!!! Oh my, and to Decker!!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Nobody remembers how many division titles you win

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nobody remembers how many division titles you win

I do!!!! LOL

Edit: If I do go on to win, I will get Staad's bears instead of "Lud's Gray's" in the first round. Could be HUGE.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Merlin1958, SpaceMan, Ben Staad, and ELazansky on making it to the playoffs! Remember the bracket is seeded just like the NFL playoffs, meaning that the division winners get the top seeds. Also, there is a consolation bracket for everyone else so please keep setting your lineup through the next two weeks. Good luck in the playoffs!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck everyone. Being a playoff team and only .500 I would expect my run to be amazing.

Country
    Country Flag

As long as Peyton keeps up the way he is, I don't see me beating Bill in the semi-finals this week. Denver has to keep winning to secure the #1 seed, so he is not going to stop. And with Bill having Decker on the receiving end, a TD hurts twice. I don't know if the Chargers have enough to stop him this Thursday. Who knows...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. League President, can we see that trophy again? Muwhahahahaha!!!

Spoiler:
    All Hail, Peyton!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to SpaceMan and ELazansky. They both won their semi-final games and will now battle it out for the championship. Good luck guys.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it was a good run, but... Congrats, Eric. Go get 'em!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate Jamal Charles.

Country
    Country Flag

I do too. In my other league he is about to cost me a playoff game unless Stafford can get it together in the second half.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jamal saved my arse this week and helped me move on to our league championship game

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Jamal saved my arse this week and helped me move on to our league championship game
    You're "Chad" right? What league are you in? Or am I "confused" again?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

He's not in our league...but doing well in his

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know, and you realize you "lucked out" right? I'm coming at you next year!!! LOL Good luck!!! Take care of "my" trophy!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I know, and you realize you "lucked out" right? I'm coming at you next year!!! LOL Good luck!!! Take care of "my" trophy!!!
    Don't I know it - if Alfred Morris had rushed for 2 more yards and Rashad Jennings rushed for 9 more, they both would have crossed 100 yards and you would have gotten enough bonus points to beat me.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't I know it - if Alfred Morris had rushed for 2 more yards and Rashad Jennings rushed for 9 more, they both would have crossed 100 yards and you would have gotten enough bonus points to beat me.
    Well, shit happens!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you've got it right - we have our own 12 person league - family/friends,etc. - at $100 each - so a fair bit of money involved for the winner

Country
    Country Flag

Since the championship game is all but over, I'll go ahead and give my press conference now...

First of all, congrats to the Lud Grays for winning it all this season. They are a very well balanced team with weapons all across the board. They deserve the title and could be a dynasty in the making with the young talent on the roster.

I started 7-0 this season, then finished 2-5 and barely held on for the wild card. I sneaked by Merlin's Giants in the semi-finals, but I really didn't think I had much a chance going into the finals. I'm happy to finish second overall and I have enjoyed playing this season.

That being said, I have decided to resign as the coach of the Square Pegs effective Tuesday. As much fun as this has been, it has taken away a lot of my enjoyment watching football throughout the season. I'd much rather not be worrying about who is scoring what or how many points I need to win this week. I just want to be a fan again and have fun teaching my son the game.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Since the championship game is all but over, I'll go ahead and give my press conference now...

First of all, congrats to the Lud Grays for winning it all this season. They are a very well balanced team with weapons all across the board. They deserve the title and could be a dynasty in the making with the young talent on the roster.

I started 7-0 this season, then finished 2-5 and barely held on for the wild card. I sneaked by Merlin's Giants in the semi-finals, but I really didn't think I had much a chance going into the finals. I'm happy to finish second overall and I have enjoyed playing this season.

That being said, I have decided to resign as the coach of the Square Pegs effective Tuesday. As much fun as this has been, it has taken away a lot of my enjoyment watching football throughout the season. I'd much rather not be worrying about who is scoring what or how many points I need to win this week. I just want to be a fan again and have fun teaching my son the game.
    We'll miss ya, buddy!!!

Looks like I have 3rd wrapped up. What a day for Peyton/Decker!!! 79 pts between them!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like I have 3rd wrapped up. What a day for Peyton/Decker!!! 79 pts between them!!!!
    Hooray for you...LOL LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 105 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast