Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Preseason starts today so we got about a month to fill in the league.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

still needing 3 participants, and Spencer's email address. 29 days or so till kickoff, so 26 or so until we need to launch the league.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yahoo has a free service and I already have (and have had teams) there if that factors at all. I would be interested in whatever you come up with in the end though. I've been playing in several free and non-free leagues with my son for 5 years now.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I have a league set up on espn.com with 6 members of the site already signed up, with room for 3 or 4 more. I'd love to have you join if you'd like, just send me a pm with an email address to send the invite to. If you don't have an espn.com account, you'll have to sign up, but it's all free, with free live scoring, a feature I love, which on yahoo costs a price. If you know of anyone else here on dt.com, let them know about it too. As close as it's getting, I'll have to say first come first served from here out.

Thank you and have a great day.

Country
    Country Flag

sent invites to Spencer and Merlin1958

2 spots still available, get in if you wish.

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll play...I may need some coaching, however, since I've never done this before.
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius

Country
    Country Flag

that's fine, it's all for fun. sent invite to you.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm all set I think. Are you ready for some FOOTBALL????????????

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have to set up an account or something, I'll get that done.

Country
    Country Flag

please do. after that we have one open spot available. 22 days till kickoff.

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

So, how do we get players. I'm so confused.
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We will have a draft once we have 10 players. We were going to do it here but now that it is getting close to the season I think that Spaceman may have the ESPN website do an autodraft for us. To do that you would rank the players according to how you think you would draft them and then the website will give you the best available player according to your list each time it gets to you pick.

Country
    Country Flag

RUBE explained it well. If you go to your team page (with no players) there should be an option to pre-draft rank them. Not sure if it goes pick for pick, but if you rank someone they have 30th around 10th, you'll more than likely get them, unless someone else had them higher. Sucks to auto-draft, I know, but a post draft would take eons, seeing as how it's been a month and we still only have 8 registered players. Waiting for Spencer to confirm and join as the 9th, the 10th spot is still up for grabs. I'll say it now, if no one from here joins by September 1st, I'll have one of my brothers take the final spot, so we can get some players and possibly trade before the season starts.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and Spencer, you can exclude players in your pre-draft rankings, which means you are guaranteed they will NOT be on your team. *ahemderekandersonahem*

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

exclude T.O
    Sloth Love Chunk

Country
    Country Flag

But that's my receiver. *sniffle, teardrop*

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. That helps.

Country
    Country Flag

Still need one participant for the league. Hoping we can get someone from on the board, so I don't have to resort to my brother, who never reads, let alone read the DT series.

Sending Spencer a PM so maybe he'll join by the 1st.

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay guys, I'm going to be gone for two weeks starting Saturday so is there any way we will be doing the draft before then?

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We have to so that we can be ready before the first game... BUT we need another participant 1st. Does anyone know somebody else that may want to participate? Apparently no one else from the pick-'em contest wants to play because posts there have not drummed up much response.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry I can't play. Real life is just too crazy at the moment. Good luck getting someone!

Country
    Country Flag

got less than a week. i'll invite my bro if no one from here signs up by tomorrow.

Country
    Country Flag

Ok well if this ever gets going, here are the rules and scoring.

Current Roster Size: 16
    Total Starters: 9
    Total On Bench: 7 (0 IR)
    POSITIONS STARTERS MAXIMUM
    Quarterback (QB) 1 4
    Running Back (RB) 2 8
    Running Back/Wide Receiver (RB/WR) 1 N/A
    Wide Receiver (WR) 2 8
    Tight End (TE) 1 3
    Team Defense/Special Teams (D/ST) 1 3
    Place Kicker (K) 1 3
    Bench (BE) 7 N/A
    SCORING (Edit)
    Passing
    Every 25 passing yards 1 TD Pass 4
    Interceptions Thrown -2 2pt Passing Conversion 2
    Rushing
    Every 10 rushing yards 1 TD Rush 6
    2pt Rushing Conversion 2
    Receiving
    Every 10 receiving yards 1 TD Reception 6
    2pt Receiving Conversion 2
    Miscellaneous
    Fumble Recovered for TD 6 Each Fumble Lost -2
    Kicking
    Each PAT Made 1 FG Made (0-39 yards) 3
    FG Made (40-49 yards) 4 FG Made (50+ yards) 5
    Team Defense / Special Teams
    Each Sack 1 Interception Return TD 6
    Fumble Return TD 6 Kickoff Return TD 6
    Punt Return TD 6 Blocked Punt or FG return for TD 6
    Blocked Punt, PAT or FG 2 Each Interception 2
    Each Fumble Recovered 2 Each Safety 2
    0 points allowed 10 2-6 points allowed 7
    7-13 points allowed 4 14-17 points allowed 1
    22-27 points allowed -1 28-34 points allowed -4
    35-45 points allowed -7 46+ points allowed -10
    LEAGUE RULES (Edit)
    Player Universe All NFL Players
    Lineup Changes Slots Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
    Observe ESPN's Undroppable Players List Yes
    Make League Viewable to Public Yes
    Trade Limit No Limit
    Trade Deadline Wednesday, November 25, 12PM ET (Week 12)
    Trade Review Period 48 Hours
    Votes Required to Veto Trade 4
    Season Acquisition Limit No Limit
    Waiver Period 2 Days
    Waiver System Move To Last After Claim, Never Reset Order
    KEEPERS (Edit)
    2009 Keepers Per Team None
    2010 Keepers Per Team None
    FEES (Edit)
    Use League Fees No
    SCHEDULE & PLAYOFFS (Edit)
    Regular Season Weeks 14 (Playoffs start Week 15)
    Matchup Tie Breaker None, Leave as Tie
    Home Field Advantage None
    Playoff Seeding Tie Breaker Total Points For
    Playoffs Weeks 2
    Playoff Rounds 2 (1 week per round)
    Playoff Teams 4
    First Round Byes 0

Country
    Country Flag

I guess it is time to sign up your brother because we only have until Thursday and I would like to see what players I end up with a few days in advance. I hope Educated Lady set her player rankings already so that we can go ahead and do the draft.

SpaceMan, are you going to do a key so that we can tell which team corresponds with which person? Mine is obvious but I would like to know who I am beating each week.

Country
    Country Flag

He's still sleepin after our big ass party yesterday, but I'll send him an invite today and hopefully get the draft done. Once I have some time, I'll write out who's teams are whose in here, but if you click on their team in the league page, it should say who's it is.

Spencer is now joined, so I'll check my rankings and should have the draft done by tonight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast