Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My team shat the bed this WK1. Higgins + Chase gave me a whopping 5 points (thanks Bengals). Chargers DEF gave me 0 points. Gano gave me 0 points.

And yet... I can still somehow pull off a win today if Wilson doesn't go berserk against the Bills.

I want the Jets to win but damn, I want to win Wk1 even more!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a crazy way to end the first NFL week!

You got both your wishes. Of course it helped that my team scored the lowest points in the league this week.

Lamar did my team in. You can't win with your QB getting less than ten. I thought I had a shot still but then Rodgers went down and now the QB play for the Jets is going to drag my best WR down too.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Starting out nice with an actual win...this is my year...lol.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Btw confirmed as of this morning - Rodgers has a torn Achilles.

We know his season is over... but what about his career?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think he is done. Sad way to end a career.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mattison gave me a whopping 2.5 points yesterday.

I can tell this is not going to be my year...

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not going to be your year? You ended up with 151 points. I think you will be fine.

Actually, this was a high-scoring week for almost everyone. Only one team didn't break 100 points. Compare that to week one where only four teams broke a 100 points.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

This doesn’t look like my year, which I sort of expected. What I didn’t expect was to have the second highest points for and be 0-2……..
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

Two years ago, I had the highest point total by far and still had a losing record. We have a pretty hard division. Look at the projected scores this week.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep. We definitely have the hardest division. I think 3 of us last year had good/winning records.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, three of us made the playoffs.

The best team is not in our division though. The Lud Billy Bumblers have that title. It is easy to see why Wolfehr's team won it all last year. He has two of the best three players in fantasy football. His three 49ers alone have already put up 58 points this week.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhhhh that 3-0 feeling!

*inb4 I lose 5 games in a row*

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Boooo….
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    The best team is not in our division though. The Lud Billy Bumblers have that title. It is easy to see why Wolfehr's team won it all last year. He has two of the best three players in fantasy football. His three 49ers alone have already put up 58 points this week.
    Yeah that team is a buzzsaw. I hate that I'm going up against him this week without my primary squad healthy, but that's par for the course in FF I guess.

Should be a fun matchup. Hopefully Raheem MUSTARD goes nuclear again.

Country
    Country Flag

Standings after the First Division Games

The Red

RK. TEAM, W-L-T
    1. Gilead Brewery (fernandito), 3-0-0
    2. death by snu snu, 2-1-0
    3. RUBE's .45s, 1-2-0
    4. Here's Tua Next Year (ajw2910), 0-3-0

The White

RK. TEAM, W-L-T
    1. Lud Billy Bumblers (Wolfehr), 2-1-0
    2. Blaine The Pain Train, 2-1-0
    3. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 1-2-0
    4. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023), 1-2-0

Pink

RK. TEAM, W-L-T
    1. The Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius), 3-0-0
    2. Garrell's Raiders, 2-1-0
    3. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant), 0-2-1
    4. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 0-2-1

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Joe Burrow for holding my top 2 WRs hostage AGAIN.

Country
    Country Flag

First win of the season!!!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats dude! Hopefully the first of many (just not against me)

Country
    Country Flag

My team is a work in progress. Hopefully over the next couple years it will be a contender….,,
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here. I actually joined the league not too long ago (2020-2021 season IIRC) so I too was at a bit of a disadvantage.

I inherited a few good pieces but I've been slowly flushing out the undesirables and bringing in my style of players. I placed 3rd last year so at least I know I'm trending in the right direction.

Country
    Country Flag

That’s my hope too…..figure with these dynasty leagues it takes a while to ascend from the bottom.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. I did not see this coming.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Wow. I did not see this coming.
    See what?
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

I assume he is talking about being the last winless team. His team was one of the best last year.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I assume he is talking about being the last winless team. His team was one of the best last year.
    Exactly. It's not even about the injury to Saquan or losing Jones for a bit. It's about Burrow. In this league more than most others, you need a QB to put up points.

You're talking to the guy that had Winston putting up 40 point games back in the day.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast