Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2616

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    This is supposed to be the easy part of the draft. We could be here a while.
    Mike Sanders, RB, Eagles

I had to wait to hear back from a trade offer, uso back off!
    Yeah, I know you were waiting. I figured you were having trouble getting people to answer you

No snake. Standard draft like the NFL draft.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This is supposed to be the easy part of the draft. We could be here a while.
    Mike Sanders, RB, Eagles

I had to wait to hear back from a trade offer, uso back off!
    Yeah, I know you were waiting. I figured you were having trouble getting people to answer you

No snake. Standard draft like the NFL draft.
    Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

So, since my plan is to tank for Tua, does last place automatically get 1st pick or is there a toilet bowl for people that miss the playoffs where winner gets top pick? I had to institute one so people would not just start dropping players towards the end if they were eliminated.

Kidding about tanking....
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    So, since my plan is to tank for Tua, does last place automatically get 1st pick or is there a toilet bowl for people that miss the playoffs where winner gets top pick? I had to institute one so people would not just start dropping players towards the end if they were eliminated.

Dude, your team is built to tank!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For the record our toilet bowl doesn't effect draft order.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude, your team is built to tank!
    Touché. So last place gets top pick...
    Seeking:

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Correct.

And, yes, no snake since we went to the slow draft format. ESPN forced us to snake online but I don't think that is appropriate for a dynasty league.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Correct.

And, yes, no snake since we went to the slow draft format. ESPN forced us to snake online but I don't think that is appropriate for a dynasty league.
    Snake doesn't make sense for dynasty format. It was a good change.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really hope someone drafts one of the 2 players I'm deciding between. I don't want to have to choose.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Picks so far:
    1. The Derry's Rejects: Kyler Murray, QB, Arizona
    2. Dallas Death Rattle: Josh Jacobs, RB, Oakland
    3. Waste Lands Blaine's Pains: David Montgomery, RB, Chicago
    4. Garrell's Raiders: Damien Harris, RB, New England
    5. Equus Asinus: Darrell Henderson, RB, LA Rams
    6. The Forbidden Zone: Miles Sanders, RB, Philadelphia
    7. Lud Billy Bumblers: should resubmit soon

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ESPNs new message board setup blows. Had to mess with it...
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m using the iOS ESPN app and it seems the message board isn’t really working for me at the moment. I’m not seeing new replies and it seems my messages aren’t consistently going through.

This is what I see right now if I go to the thread and scroll to the bottom.

I checked out the website and can see all the messages; it seems only the iOS app is impacted for me.

Just FYI in case it’s happening to anyone else and they just don’t know it yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Same with me on Android. I'm assuming the messages are going to a page 2, but there's no way to get there.

Country
    Country Flag

I am reading mine through the internet app on my Android phone and have seen most of the messages as they were posted (when I got the chance to look anyway.) This morning it seems it was just not refreshing for some reason when I hit the button. Once I got out and got back in, the messages were there. I will try to post the list more often here.

SpaceMan sent me a message that he was going to be away from his computer for most of the day and to submit his pick for him once he was on the clock. He said: "I'll take foster moreau, te oakland"

So the picks are now:
    7. Lud Billy Bumblers: Devin Singletary, RB, Buffalo
    8. Tower Ka-Tet: Foster Moreau, TE, Oakland

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Dr. Spaceman is my favorite

Seeking:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shit. Now I have to make a decision.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This has to be the most laid back group of fantasy players I've ever encountered. I like it.
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

N'Keal Harry, WR, New England Patriots

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

With Brady getting the extension that seems like a great pick
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

With Brady getting the extension that seems like a great pick
    Thanks! I was looking for someone that has a high ceiling for the future, but might also get me points this year. I had a few guys I was going back and forth between.

Country
    Country Flag

Surprised it took until the 9th pick to get a WR. You got a pretty good deal on him.

I was hoping that someone would make my choice easier for me as well but so far, no luck.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Surprised it took until the 9th pick to get a WR. You got a pretty good deal on him.

I was hoping that someone would make my choice easier for me as well but so far, no luck.
    Well, I need a lot of help at WR. A.J. Green is clearly on the downside. I'm not sure how much I will get out of him. After him, I don't have much. Golladay looks good, but I need him to have a bigger step forward. After adding Barkley, I feel good about RB. Mack and Jones seem like they might be heading in the right direction.

That being said, there are a number of RBs I would have picked if they fell. I knew they wouldn't because running backs still rule the world, especially in non-ppr leagues.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, mine needs a ton of work. I'll be looking to get a replacement QB for Rivers soon and, while I like my WR my RBs are super thin. No matter my location I was taking one. My TEs are essentially worthless. I could pile them all up on top of each other and they would still be hot garbage compared to any of the top 6.
    Seeking:

Country
    Country Flag

Where we stand:
    7. Lud Billy Bumblers: Devin Singletary, RB, Buffalo
    8. Tower Ka-Tet: Foster Moreau, TE, Oakland
    9. The Big CoughlinHunters: N. Harry, WR, New England
    10. death by snu snu: Parris Campbell, WR, Indianapolis
    11. Walkin' Dudes: On the Clock until 7:20 PM tomorrow 8/5

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Im loaded at WR, but with a 6'3 229lb WR that ran a 4.3 on the board? I'll Take it.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast