Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2615

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully he doesn't retire early on me
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Congratulations to Dallas Death Rattle for winning the 2020 thedarktower.org Fantasy Football Championship!

Brooks beat Kent's death by snu snu 110-104. He survived a huge game from Josh Allen in the Monday night game that almost allowed death by snu snu to come back from a big deficit.

Thanks everybody for another good season. I hope everyone will return again next year. I will post the finalized 2021 draft order soon.
    Congratulations!
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Congratulations to Dallas Death Rattle for winning the 2020 thedarktower.org Fantasy Football Championship!

Brooks beat Kent's death by snu snu 110-104. He survived a huge game from Josh Allen in the Monday night game that almost allowed death by snu snu to come back from a big deficit.

Thanks everybody for another good season. I hope everyone will return again next year. I will post the finalized 2021 draft order soon.
    Congratulations!
    Yes, congrats on a well deserved victory.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Browns just ended the drought and clinched a playoff spot.

Incoming 32 new Progressive commercials with Baker Mayfield.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

File this under better late than never. I wanted to post this photo before mailing it to Brooks.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

nice!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Great photo! I hope to have my name etched there one day.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting that picture.

Mike and I were talking about the trophy the other day. There is only one spot left on the front to add a plaque. After Brooks adds his there will be none. I think we should rearrange the plaques on the front so the newest is on top and they get older as you go down. Then we can start moving the oldest to the back of the trophy each year.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

If he sends it back...
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That was a beat down. 0 TDs for KC? Zero!?!? Credit to TB's DEF.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tampa's defense played about as good of a game as I've ever seen in the Super Bowl. Of course, nobody mentions anything but Brady.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I picked TB in the NFC championship and Super Bowl because I thought they had a better defense than their opponent in both games.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do we know if he ever got the trophy? I just want to make sure it got there safely.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I emailed him today and he confirmed that he received the trophy.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

pics or it didn't happen

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    pics or it didn't happen
    he's kicked off the board. He can not post pics
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I emailed him today and he confirmed that he received the trophy.
    Oh good.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is in touch with SpaceMaN, let him know to drop in here. He's got a PM waiting and a trophy from the NFL pick contest.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

He's not in the league anymore.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

When will the league be reactivated? No rush, I just don't remember who is on my team and I want to start preparing for the draft now that the NFL draft is in the books. Thanks!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have first pick and mark me for Trevor Lawrence.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    *crosses Lawrence off his draft board*

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    When will the league be reactivated? No rush, I just don't remember who is on my team and I want to start preparing for the draft now that the NFL draft is in the books. Thanks!
    Very soon. Keeper selections will be due mid-July and our draft will be in early August (like normal.) I will set the dates officially once I get the chance to reopen the league.

It was a busy weekend so I didn't even get to watch the last six rounds of the draft.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure how I had the worst record but I have 2nd pick in the draft. Feeling not so good about this.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast