Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2616

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    where is the draft order?
    On the previous page but here it is again:

1. Blaine the Pain Train (Jason*), 2-12, 1031
    2. Gilead Brewery (fernandito), 5-9, 1246
    3. Garrell's Raiders, 5-8-1, 1403
    4. The Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius), 5-8-1, 1410
    5. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 6-7-1, 1353
    6. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 7-6-1, 1566
    7. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023), 8-6, 1385
    8. Dallas Death Rattle (Brooks*), 8-6, 1659
    9. Rube's .45s, 4th-place, 9-5
    10. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr), 3rd-place, 10-4
    11. death by snu snu (Kent*), League runner-up, 9-5
    12. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant), League Champion, 8-6

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks rube, i actually backpaged and saw it, I was looking for it in the espn site at first lol
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok so I selected my 25 Keepers. When draft starts, does that mean I need to drop one of those 25 to make room for others I might want to acquire?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also there's a slot, 'Flex'??

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, we have 28 roster spots so the three-round draft will fill those spots.

As for the flex spot, that is a starting position that you can play either a RB, WR, or TE in. There are nine starters each week. One QB, two RBs, two WRs, one TE, one kicker, one defense/special teams unit, and the flex. The flex gives you the option to play to the strength of your roster so that if you have more top RBs than WRs you can play three or vise versa.

Country
    Country Flag

So we had a trade of draft picks this weekend between Lookwhoitis and Jason. Lookwhoitis sent Jason MIN QB Kirk Cousins and LAC WR Mike Williams in order to swap first round picks.

Here is the new 1st round draft order:
    1. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 7-6-1, 1566 (traded from Blaine the Pain Train)
    6. Blaine the Pain Train (Jason*), 2-12, 1031 (traded from Walkin' Dudes)

If anyone else is looking to trade draft picks, let me know once you agree with a trading partner and I can make it happen.

Country
    Country Flag

I know we normally start the slow draft on August 1st but we haven't talked much about it so I think two days from now is too soon. What does everyone think about starting August 8th? That will give everyone another week to prepare.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

ok with me
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whatever works. I'm ready to go. Then again, I also have to wait the longest so I will defer to everyone else.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

I have set our three-round, rookie/free agent draft to start on August 8th. It will be an offline, slow draft so each member will have 24 hours from the time the last person picked to make their selection. This weekend I will create a message thread on the league home page to submit your draft picks. Once the draft starts I will post update messages periodically, since I can no longer update the original message (unless that changed back since last year.)

Please make sure to check that thread at least once a day to prevent missing your pick. If someone misses their window, the next person can jump them. Let's avoid that. Also, look at your roster and know the position limit rules (in league settings). If you have the max at a position, you can not draft a player from that position.

The draft starts in one week. Please use the time to prepare.

Here is the overall draft order:
    1. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 7-6-1, 1566 (traded from Blaine the Pain Train)
    6. Blaine the Pain Train (Jason*), 2-12, 1031 (traded from Walkin' Dudes)
    13. Blaine the Pain Train (Jason*)
    14. Gilead Brewery (fernandito)
    15. Garrell's Raiders
    16. The Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius)
    17. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41)
    18. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis)
    19. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023)
    20. Dallas Death Rattle (Brooks*)
    21. Rube's .45s
    22. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr)
    23. death by snu snu (Kent*)
    24. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant)
    25. Blaine the Pain Train (Jason*)
    26. Gilead Brewery (fernandito)
    27. Garrell's Raiders
    28. The Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius)
    29. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41)
    30. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis)
    31. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023)
    32. Dallas Death Rattle (Brooks*)
    33. Rube's .45s
    34. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr)
    35. death by snu snu (Kent*)
    36. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

so y'all ready for that draft or what

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

when exactly is it starting?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Tomorrow night, 10pm PST.

Country
    Country Flag

I set it to start August 8th at midnight Central so yes that would be tomorrow at 10 PM Pacific.

Tonight, I will try to get the list of who is close to (or has already met) certain player limits.

Country
    Country Flag

There is almost exactly one day until our slow draft starts.

To make it easier for everyone to keep to the position limits, I thought I would point out those that were close at certain positions.

Limits Reached:

Fernandito (Gilead Brewery), thegunslinger41 (Derry's Rejects), DoctorZauis (Forbidden Zone), Kent (death by snu snu), and SkippyD023 (Equus Asinus) all have three D/Sts.

Derry's Rejects also has three Kickers.

Within one of a limit:

Team: Position Limit Almost Reached
    Dallas Death Rattles (knightmare): QB
    Blaine the Pain Train (Jason*): QB
    Garrell's Raiders: QB
    The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant): QB
    Death by Snu Snu (Kent*): QB
    Forbidden Zone (DoctorZauis): TE
    Rube's .45s: TE

As you can see, it is mostly at QB but there are a couple other positions that people should watch when drafting. Many are within one of the D/ST and K limits but I am not going to list those since most likely no one will draft multiple D/STs or Ks. There are also several within two of a limit who could technically go past a limit if they draft three of that position so watch even if you aren't on this list.

Other News:
    With players possibly going on COVID-19 Reserve this season, I decided to add an extra IR spot. This will give everyone a little more flexibility in case they have players missing time due to COVID. The plan is to remove the extra spot after this season (unless everyone likes it so much that we vote to keep it.)

Good Luck!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's do this!
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

The Walkin' Dudes went on the clock for the first overall pick about 40 minutes ago.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Walkin' Dudes select Jonathan Taylor IND RB
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Gilead Brewery select Clyde-Edwards Helaire KC RB

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Garrell’s Raiders Jerry Jeudy WR
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Forbidden Zone: D’Andre Swift, LIONS, RB

Country
    Country Flag

Please remember to post your picks on the ESPN site under the "2020 Slow Draft" thread. We have three members of the league that are not on this website so they can't see if you only post here. I will post a update on there periodically but they should not have to wait on me to see your picks.

It also causes the dilemma of when to start the clock. Since the picks posted on the ESPN thread are the official ones, those are the times I use for the 24 hour window. Since I posted the update on there just now, the Derry's Rejects' official time started at 10:13 AM Central.

Country
    Country Flag

Here are the picks so far:
    1. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis)(traded from Blaine the Pain Train): Jonathan Taylor, RB, IND
    2. Gilead Brewery (fernandito): Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, KC
    3. Garrell's Raiders: Jerry Jeudy, WR, DEN
    4. The Forbidden Zone (DoctorZaius): D’Andre Swift, RB, DET
    5. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41): On The Clock

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Please remember to post your picks on the ESPN site under the "2020 Slow Draft" thread. We have three members of the league that are not on this website so they can't see if you only post here. I will post a update on there periodically but they should not have to wait on me to see your picks.

It also causes the dilemma of when to start the clock. Since the picks posted on the ESPN thread are the official ones, those are the times I use for the 24 hour window. Since I posted the update on there just now, the Derry's Rejects' official time started at 10:13 AM Central.
    Sorry about that...

Country
    Country Flag

Not a big deal. I'm just trying to make it fair for everyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast