Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 105 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Well. My starting quarterback Peyton Manning has a spectacularly horrible epic failure of a game. I only got 6 points from him. I somehow managed to win. Weird. Yipppeeeee! lol

Wondering if I should start Marriota instead of Manning in week 2. Hmmm...
    Ha. Only if the Titans are playing the Bucs again.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Manning will come out Thursday with something to prove like Brady did week one. The question is if he actually still has the arm to do it. I think he will be a starting option this year but no where close to elite.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was a little off on Manning but he still led them on a big finale drive. They just need to stick to shotgun because Manning can't get around quick enough for the offense Kubiak wants to run. SpaceMaN's team had a pretty good start to the week with Manning throwing to Thomas on the last drive and the Chief's defense earlier.

Country
    Country Flag

After week two we are down to only three undefeated teams already, Garrell, Ben Staad, and me. It looks like most of the games are pretty even so far so it is shaping up to be a very interesting year. Of course, I have already sustained my third and fourth big injuries of the year (Romo and Coleman) so it is going to get harder to keep winning. How do you all feel about your teams so far?

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt Jones is a beast.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hate my team, but then again, this isn't really my team since I inherited it. I lost by one lousy point this week. Gore's fumble at the 1 last night did me in.

Country
    Country Flag

You should feel a little better about your team after this week. You definitely whipped my team. Since you need WRs and I need RBs I was thinking about offering you a trade but I figured we shouldn't trade the week we are playing each other.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    You should feel a little better about your team after this week. You definitely whipped my team. Since you need WRs and I need RBs I was thinking about offering you a trade but I figured we shouldn't trade the week we are playing each other.
    I don't think I've ever had a team score that many TD's in a week. But you're right, I have too many RB's and I need a WR. Let me know what you're thinking.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still a few players away from having the team I want but I'm still enjoying this format. I had my tail kicked this week by three players.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I rock
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a sad egotistical world we live in these days. Did you post it on facecrack too?
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Garrell should feel good. He has the last undefeated team. But five teams are sitting right behind him at 2-1. I am on vacation this week and haven't had a lot of time to spend on fantasy football so I will try to post a complete standings here next week. I did want to stop by and post this notice:

Bye weeks start this week so please make sure to watch your starting lineups.

Thanks and good luck.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You all take sports way too seriously. Especially since its 'fantasy'. They should change it to ego-stroke football.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

And to whoever anonymously talked shit about therapy, I don't need it to know I'm surrounded by idiots. Find a replacement for me, I'm done with this league and this site.

Country
    Country Flag

C'mon, SpaceMaN. If you come on to the site saying the kind of stuff you do, someone is bound to say something back. I have no idea why they didn't post it here instead and I wish they hadn't done it at all but are you really going to quit mid-season because of it? You are right that it is just a fantasy game so what is the harm in someone joking around and saying just "I rock" after starting 3-0? It seems like you are taking it too serious to me. Finish out the season at least.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

wasnt me

(just throwing it out there since i was the one with a diatribe a few weeks back)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Please watch your lineups. There are several people starting players on a bye with less than 12 hours before games start.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the heads up.

Please watch your lineups. There are several people starting players on a bye with less than 12 hours before games start.

Country
    Country Flag

To All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not return as a team manager for next season. The team I played against this week played two players on a bye and two RB's that were out with injuries. While I enjoyed getting the win, it really wasn't fair to everyone else that I was basically won by forfeit. On top of that, three teams will get to play this same team twice this year, and if the owner continues to not play an active roster, then those "forfeit" wins are really not fair to everyone else as well. While I certainly don't take this game that seriously, if I am going to take the time to field a team, I expect others to do the same. So I will play out this season with a full roster each week, and who knows, I may even win it all. But I won't be back next year.

Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Eric, I already emailed him about it and he said he had a death in the family. I can understand not paying attention to your lineup if you just lost someone you love. Let's cut him some slack for now. Why don't you wait to see what happens before counting yourself out for next year?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to have caused such consternation, but I really have been dealing with a family issue that finally resolved itself this past weekend. If anyone should leave, perhaps it should be me. I have looked at my team and I have made a few adjustments, with more to come later in the week. I will abide by what others thing. Again, sorry.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think you should leave. Please just watch your lineup going forward. Beast Mode should be back soon so that will definitely help your team.

Country
    Country Flag

I really need some RBs. If anyone is interested send me an offer for one of my WRs. Don't think I am going to give Brown or Beckham away for an RB2 though. If you want to offer that, Cooks or Moncrief are available.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I certainly need some for this weekend. My tandem of Sproles and D. Robinson are not very appealing.

I really need some RBs. If anyone is interested send me an offer for one of my WRs. Don't think I am going to give Brown or Beckham away for an RB2 though. If you want to offer that, Cooks or Moncrief are available.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Blah. I forgot that they were playing a game this morning...I had both J-ville RBs in my line-up with the intention of playing only one once I saw who would be playing today (they were both questionable). The good news is that Yeldon is playing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 105 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast