Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 105 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have not been around much on the site, but I am in for another round of football! Thanks for having me.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That gives us eight. I am going to PM the rest. Spencer is not replying so we may need to find someone else to replace Merlin.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have not heard from Spencer about taking Merlin's spot so I am going to PM thegunslinger41 because he asked mid-season last year to take over a team. If he does not want to join then I may need your help recruiting another forum member to participate.

Assuming that Garrell talked Joe into playing again this year, the only returning member that I haven't heard from is Robert Fulman, the owner of Underhax Breadcrumbs. If anyone knows another way to reach him besides PM or email, or have seen him posting somewhere, please remind him to pop in here and confirm he is still in the league.

Country
    Country Flag

thegunslinger41 accepted my invite to join the league so now we are just waiting on one team. I would like to do our online draft in early August again this year so we can open up the league to add/drops and trading sooner rather than later. Please let me know if there is any date that will not work for you.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I will try and be available whenever. I am moving at some point in the near future so I have a crazy schedule for the next 3-4 weeks as we arrange the move.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey fellas!!! Glad to be a part of the dt fantasy football league. wonder who will be the first player picked in the draft. I am guessing aAron rodgers.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Country
    Country Flag

Its a dynasty league so he is long gone. We are drafting mainly rookies with a few free agents. You can look at your roster on the ESPN website. Your QB is Peyton Manning so it might not be a bad idea for you to draft a rookie QB since Manning is getting old.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You are right RUBE. So only rookies and free agents huh. Interesting. I guess we will see.

I did change the name of my team! You guys better be ready? Derry takes no prisoners.

-G
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Country
    Country Flag

FYI, if anyone in the league has not visited the thread about Bill, Merlin 1958, please do so. He was a major part of making this league happen and it sounds like he can use all the support, well-wishes, and prayers he can get. It is my regret (and shame) that he felt the need to leave the league. I hope and pray he makes a full recovery.

Country
    Country Flag

I just found out the Robert Fulman (Underhax Breadcrumbs) will not be rejoining us this year. Does anyone have a suggestion for someone else?

Also, Garrell, did Joe say he would participating this year?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill seems on the road to recovery.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe is in. Sorry it took a little to get an answer. His wife has been in the hospital so he has been busy.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that. I hope she is OK. I am also glad to hear Bill is getting better.

With Joe in that just leaves us trying to fill Robert Fulman's spot. Anyone have an idea on a person from this forum that would like to take over his team? His team didn't do very well last year but he has Adrian Peterson coming back and the top pick in the draft this year. So there is a definite chance for improvement.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

any word on draft date?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

We need one last member before we can draft. I have sent PMs to some people that asked to join years ago and to some of the people that participated in the pick contest. Most have not even bothered to reply, even to say no. I am trying to only add members from here. So if anyone knows someone here that might be interested, please ask them. The first to PM me their email gets the spot.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately I can't think of anyone else that has indicated in their posts that they enjoy football. Jon is a Seahawks fan however I don't think he is on much. Beyond that I'm at a bit of a loss.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know you'd rather someone from the site, but I have another brother that would be very active in the league. Let me know.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, I have been really busy. We already have three non-forum members in the league. I would like to keep at least 75% of the league members from this forum. However, I have not received much interest for the last spot. I will try a few more people. If it starts getting really close to the season, let's say the start of September, we might need to open it up to another non-forum member.

Country
    Country Flag

Eric (ELazansky) has decided to rejoin the league after taking last year off!

That means the league is full and we can start talking about the draft. I think we should have it next Sunday, August 30th at 7PM Central time. If that time will not work for anyone, then let me know soon. It is too quick for this Sunday but I guess we could do it one weeknight this coming week. After next Sunday I will be working such crazy hours that I would not be able to do it during the week. Basically that means we have a week window. Let me know.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is the draft order if you did not already see it on ESPN's site:

Draft Position. Team Name (Forum Name, if not obvious), 2014 Overall Record
    1. Bethlehem Steel (ELazansky), 5-11
    2. Mid-World Mediocrity (SpaceMaN), 5-11
    3. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 6-10
    4. Waste Lands Blaine's Pains (Jason*), 6-10
    5. Ben Staad Bears, 7-9
    6. The Derrys Rejects (thegunslinger41), 8-8
    7. Rube's .45s, 8-7-1
    8. The Forbidden Zone (Doctor Zaius), 9-7
    9. The La-Z-Boys (Joe*), 8-8, Fourth-Place
    10. Equus Asinus (SkippyDo23), 11-5, Third-Place
    11. Garrell's Raiders, 12-3-1, League Runner-up
    12. Death by Snu Snu (Kent*), 10-6, League Champion
    *not on the forum

BTW, as we learned last year, if you do not have a kicker or defense on your team currently then ESPN's draft software will make you take one with one of your picks. I know of at least one team in that situation right now. The teams are locked but if you want me to put a kicker on your team so you do not have to draft one then let me know. PM me the player you want and the one you want to drop. This applies only to this situation. Every other player will either need to be drafted or picked up after the draft.
    Last edited by RUBE; 08-26-2015 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Fixed names

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post

1. Mid-World Mediocrity (ELazansky), 5-11
    2. Bethlehem Steel (SpaceMaN), 5-11
    5. Ben Staad Bears, 7-9
    6. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 8-8
    7. Rube's .45s, 8-7-1
    *not on the forum

BTW, as we learned last year, if you do not have a kicker or defense on your team currently then ESPN's draft software will make you take one with one of your picks. I know of at least one team in that situation right now. The teams are locked but if you want me to put a kicker on your team so you do not have to draft one then let me know. PM me the player you want and the one you want to drop. This applies only to this situation. Every other player will either need to be drafted or picked up after the draft.
    My team is Bethlehem Steel, not Mid World Mediocrity. Hope I still get first pick.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the league. Pay close attention to my team for what not to do! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

5. Ben Staad Bears, 7-9
    7. Rube's .45s, 8-7-1
    *not on the forum

My team is Bethlehem Steel, not Mid World Mediocrity. Hope I still get first pick.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The proposed draft time is fine with me BTW.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

5. Ben Staad Bears, 7-9
    7. Rube's .45s, 8-7-1
    *not on the forum

Am I correct that when I draft, I will be prompted to drop a player? My team is full, so I want to make sure.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

im good to draft on that date and time
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624